Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

feeling tired all the time

baz

at first i thought it was just me , then i find out my housemates all say the same thing , always feeling tired lately , unmotivated , like someones strapped weights to my legs.

it feels kind of unnatural , i mean some days im finding it hard to get motivated.

even the people at my work and some of my bonsai tree buddys have told me the same thing.

and no i haven't been smoking weed if that's what your thinking lol

my last joint was at Christmas time :p

just wondering if anyone else is noticing this or feeling the same way ?

one would argue that its just the effects of the weather , but it is really ?

I've been the same since I became single mate.. No motivation to do anything apart from get absolutely shitfaced, it fucking sucks.

life does get a bit like that , i hope you meet someone soon thou , lifes a journey.

Not sure which of us you're talking to, but if I'm perfectly honest, no I haven't done much exercise lately.

My beloved BMX I used to ride absolutely everywhere was stolen a couple of years ago, and I've just stuck to using the car since. Should really get myself another bike.

Cheers 7baz, doubt I will though mate. You wouldn't believe the bad luck I have with women, quite possibly because I won't lay down and let them walk all over me like most "blokes" do.

illawarra_steelers hell yeah , i walk a hour to work every morning 7 days a week , go for a evening jog mon to friday , nothing changed , eating habits the same.

its not a laziness tired , just .. shit how to word it... like everything seams to cost a bit more effort lately.

lately i have noticed my housemates not really being that active like they normally are.

some days its ok , but some days its just so weird. i have only noticed this in like the last 3 or 4 weeks

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

lol mango , looking at your avatar and the comment you made i kinda had to laugh , that was hilarious lol :lol:lol:lol

whats that actors name in mangos pic ? i forgot ... the naked gun etc

feeling tired, feeling stessed, get Swisse!!

So ricky Ponting says!!

are you feeling 100%? take centrum :)

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

sometimes i feel a little 'flat' just go through the motions at work, nothing too strenuous.

not sure what it is, flouride in the water, chemicals in the beef who knows?

The fact that the government is slowly poisoning us doesn't help things.

Almost everything we eat and drink has cancer-causing chemicals in it, I have absolutely no doubt I'd feel 100% better if I only ate things I'd grown myself. I'm certainly not going to turn into a vegetarian though.

just picked a capsicum off one of my plants this afternoon and ate it raw.. and damn it was great.

maybe i should buy some chocolate for energy lol

or centruim like mango says.. but does that stuff really work ? never tried it

Check out the symptoms of depression.....it doesn't mean you are loopy, there is actually a medical/physical cause which can be treated and should be openly discussed alot more than it is.

feeling hopeless or helpless

losing interest in activities they usually enjoy

a lack of energy

changes in sleeping and eating patterns

crying a lot or feeling agitated

high use of alcohol or other drugs

losing their temper

withdrawing from the group

headaches or stomach aches

feeling empty

feeling anxious

loss of libido

Check out the symptoms of depression.....it doesn't mean you are loopy, there is actually a medical/physical cause which can be treated and should be openly discussed alot more than it is.

Couldn't agree more, I've suffered from it pretty severely for most of my life.

Unfortunatley the manufacturers of anti depressants are nothing but crooks and have absolutely no interest in making people feel better.

People apparently landed on the moon in the 60s', yet we can't cure depression in 2010? Give me a break.

Couldn't agree more, I've suffered from it pretty severely for most of my life.

Unfortunatley the manufacturers of anti depressants are nothing but crooks and have absolutely no interest in making people feel better.

People apparently landed on the moon in the 60s', yet we can't cure depression in 2010? Give me a break.

Isn't that the case with most modern medicine, they treat the symptoms but rarely eliminate the cause.

talby non of the above apply to me except lack of energy.

not to disagree or conflict in anyway , im not depressed even thou we would all agree a human being can be depressed without even knowing it.

there was a stage in my life where i was depressed , so within my own awareness and experience i can tell the differences.

i have never been diagnosed with depression as have to go on meditation or pills or counseling etc etc.

its always been in short term.. build a bridge get over it kind of thing.

but this doesnt explain in detail why my other 3 housemates are feeling the same way or my mate neil from mulgrave or my other bonsai tree collectors , they have told me in very similar details , just feel tired for no real reason.

If it was just your mates in your house then maybe there i some mold or spores that might be effecting you all from somewhere.

As for other friends in other areas, maybe its just psychological? maybe the 24 hour news of misery and devestation and floods and cyclones and fires and looting and deaths has gotten to people without them really knowing it. Maybe people are subconsciously a little flat and are feeling a bit 'is it all worth it'

might be interesting to poll those people about how much news etc they have watched on these disasters

No offence but you collect Bonsai Trees, have a mate called Neil, and live in Melbourne. You say that you walk to work, and run every night. No wonder you are lethargic.

Do something dramatic, go for a parachute jump, Vegas, Holiday where you are treated like royalty.

Could you just be 'stuck in a rut'

I do apologise, but no offence intended. Come to sunny/wet/windy Qld for a break........

Either have I, I've often wondered if I should try Centrum/Swisse or similar..

its a very leading question though isnt it "are you feeling 100%?"

I am sure that if i just had a massive 3 some with the playboy bunnies of the year, won $20 million on lotto and scored my highest score ever on TZ I would feel pretty awesome, but do I feel 100%? could I feel even better? maybe I could :)

thats a very interesting and valid points you have made there.

it may well very be.. like just the chain of previous events that have unfolded.

but who really knows.

what we see on the evening news hasn't changed much in decades.. all this negativity condensed.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

No offence but you collect Bonsai Trees, have a mate called Neil, and live in Melbourne.

he is near mulgrave ? Emerald....