Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

FS: Stern Lord of the Rings

hey guys,

Up for sale is my LOTR. It is in really nice condition and the pictures speak for themselves really. No playfield wear and only a few tiny knicks on the cab. There is one broken plastic, the one under the mini playfield that is commonly broken. It works 100%. This will be on ebay tomorrow, but I wanted to give the guys on AA a shot first.

Pics here:

http://mynetimages.com/viewalbum/5b372f75/d4de358933

Video here:

After $5500

Edited by bwodie

hey guys,

Up for sale is my LOTR. It is in really nice condition and the pictures speak for themselves really. No playfield wear and only a few tiny knicks on the cab. It works 100%. This will be on ebay tomorrow, but I wanted to give the guys on AA a shot first.

Pics here:

http://mynetimages.com/viewalbum/5b372f75/d4de358933

Video here:

After $5500

Looks nice mate. Love this game.

Good luck with the sale:) Got something to fill the space?

If your a fan of the movies and in to pinball, this will quickly become your favorite pin I reckon.

To Waaaarrrrrr!

Yep - one of the coolest multiball calls I reckon:cool:

Thanks mate. I wish there was, its a really regretful sale as I'm trying to save for a house :(

If you have to sell a nice machine, that sounds like a pretty good reason to me:) Good luck with the sale and the house hunting. Not much saving to do if you sold all of your stuff:lol

Scott, reckon this has your name on it :cool:

I would love to add this to my collection . Looks in top condition and it's nice and local too . Pity the funds don't agree with me at the moment . Got too much other stuff that I need to commit some $ to first . :cry

Henrys spot on the money....I try to get quality time on one pin. The other reason is I like to play different machines of the same game. I didnt play your LOTR mate because as Henry said I wanted to play MM as its a current favourite AND I wanted to compare MM's

Actually Im going to make a new post...

Apologies for the hijack Bwodie BOT