Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TapaTalk installed for Android, iPhone,webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no notifications for me yet!

did you have to change any settings to get them working?

No, did nothing. Pretty sure the app didn't upgrade either. Just woke up this morning and there were a heap of notifications on my lock screen. (IPhone 5s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, did nothing. Pretty sure the app didn't upgrade either. Just woke up this morning and there were a heap of notifications on my lock screen. (IPhone 5s)

oh ok. i didn't know if you had to log out or uninstall and reinstall or something. hopefully they start working for me again soon as it's most annoying not having them as it's the best feature of tapatalk getting notifications to subscribed threads and when someone sends you a pm!

• Administrators
Just started getting notifications again!

There was an update yesterday I installed.

Funny I've never had an issue with notifications on my HTC M8, are you guys all using iphones?

Android for the win!

There was an update yesterday I installed.

Funny I've never had an issue with notifications on my HTC M8, are you guys all using iphones?

Android for the win!

What's HTC? [emoji12]

Yep. Woke up and had a crazy amount of notifications. I think I subscribed to almost every forum in an effort to make it work.

Using Samsung note 4. Not sure if the app has been updated as apps just auto update

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

I was looking at the Google play store last night and noticed the AA app version 5.x.x differed from the one on their page 7.x.x. Put a support ticket in asking wtf and magically its been updated and it actually looks good. God knows how many months we've been using the old version for.

No update for Apple though. I recommend Apple users download their full app and access AA from there if you want the latest version. At this stage I'm not paying the ridiculous $99 USD dev fee a year to Apple just to host a free app.

TapaTalk installed for Android, iPhone,webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia.

So, the AA iOS version has not updated notifications since 23rd March for me.

Is this a known issue?

App version 5.4.7

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• Administrators
So, the AA iOS version has not updated notifications since 23rd March for me.

Is this a known issue?

App version 5.4.7

I already answered that 2 posts up.

Apple want a yearly $99 USD dev fee just to put apps on their store, I can't justify that for 1 free app.

Edited by Arcade King

• Administrators
Sorry, but thick, no probs

Thanks Arcade King

No worries mate if they ever change their policy I'll certainly get it up but Tapatalks app is your best bet if you want the latest version.