Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Rigol DS1052E 50MHz Oscilloscope - Brand New

I have for sale a brand new Rigol DS1052E 50MHz 2 Channel Oscilloscope. The box has not even been opened, and this model can easily be upgraded to 100MHz with a firmware hack which I would be more than happy to perform for the buyer. I've been using one of these for the last 12 months or so and am very happy with it.

After $400.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4050/4556705221_48c8143aee.jpg

Edited by Hewitson

This is another in the wide range of Chinese clones that are all the same and are BRILLIANT value. There is a write up in the current Silicon Chip magazine on one of these (different name - same machine) and the article says they sell for $1495 PLUS GST.

At $400 this unit is spectacular buying.i

I don't believe that to be the case with the Rigol. The Rigol's are actually sold to Agilent and rebadged for their lower end models.

Edit: I am now changing this to be $400 ONO. I am very desperate to sell this as I have lost my job and literally have 5 cents to my name.

Edited by Hewitson

Aaargh! This is a great bargain... trigger finger is itching but I'm out of rounds. Someone take it before I do something silly...

Cheers

Jacob

+1 if I buy it - I might not have electricity to run it on! :lol

If it's not gone by Wed (pay day) - I will grab it...