Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL12 Game 10: Nemesis

Time's Up!

Thanks to all those who played and submitted scores.

Congrats to Taverner for his first MGL12 win! Not a huge turnout but some solid scoring from the top 5 players for this game.

Taverner now holds the MGL high score for Nemesis with 227,400 points.

Full results and points awarded as follows:

1. Taverner 227,400 = 25 points

2. Dkong 209,500 = 20 points

3. Kane 124,500 = 16 points

4. Woka 118,400 = 13 points

5. Brad 114,700 = 11 points

6. Jammasized 45,500 = 10 points

7. Rat 31,100 = 9 points

8. Knight76 11,000 = 8 points

New game posted, Leaderboard updated shortly.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read somewhere that apparently the game gets harder the more multiples you have and it seems to be true

I read that too but I reckon it's more based on how long since you last died, I tried a few games with no power ups except one speedup and it still got harder, and when I died it got easier again.

I read somewhere that apparently the game gets harder the more multiples you have and it seems to be true, I had a couple of games with 4 but did much better when I just played through with 1 and then kept getting shields.

One other thing I didn't like with this is with lasers you're better off just holding down the button, it just felt wrong playing the game with two buttons held down and no tap tap tap tap tap noise, although my hand probably needed the break :).

Well done on the win mate, I had a weekend in Melb and only just back so Thursday was my last effort.

I didn't realise you can hold the button down for missiles:rolleyes I found switching back to double shot ( the one that fires up as well) a benefit on the later cave stages.

Wonder how many stages it has? Pity the bosses are all the same basically, but the screen before is always different so that breaks it up a bit.

I don't mind the game, lots of different combinations of weapons that all have their advantages makes it interesting. I even found myself using only one speed instead of 2 on some levels. Really hated accidentally hitting a few to many speeds when you get a bunch of powers together.

Wow suprised that was a winning score but very cool that it's now 10 winners from 10 games. I'm not sure if it's slower holding down the missle button but it felt weird holding one button down and tapping the other so it was close enough. Real mixed bag of a game for me, there was lots I did like like the choose your own path areas and how you could rebuild quickly after dying.

I never used more than 2 speeds, you'd have to be f'ing Automan to be able to fly with all 5 speeds :lol.

Btw hope you enjoyed the footy mate, some positive signs for the Bombers this year.