Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

David.U

Question

Hey guys, I just bought a candy cab machine and it was supposed to have 1940 games, but when I got it home, from what I can see there is only 800 odd games. I rang the salesperson and he assured me it's got all the games on it... He said it was a 1070 gameboard but he updated the recent games list onto it. So my question is, is it possible that the 800 or so games are the updated ones and the 1070 games may be on there somewhere. I don't know but maybe I was jipped??

11 answers to this question

I have mine set to the fire button and it will give a different list of games each time I press

.....and press what.........:sleep:lol

you just need to change the "game list" to "All Games" to see all the installed games. press the "Player 1 start" button on the control panel to access the games list menu and iirc use the joystick to select the game list

if it is a 1940 in 1 there should also be an extra pcb with buttons hanging off a wide ribbon cable ? (at least the one i purchased recently did...) you need that for making some changes to the config such as adding/removing games lists, adding/deleting games from lists etc.

did you get a book with it ? if not pm me and i can send u a pdf copy

No I didn't get a book or a games list or any paperwork... And there is no extra pcb attached. After I go back to the shop and if they don't fix the machine to what I was apparently sold I will let everyone know who not to buy from, but if they come to the party I won't complain.

No I didn't get a book or a games list or any paperwork... And there is no extra pcb attached. After I go back to the shop and if they don't fix the machine to what I was apparently sold I will let everyone know who not to buy from, but if they come to the party I won't complain.

the following page gives you an idea of what normally comes with a 1940in1:

http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/144-1940-in-1-jamma-multiboard-24-512mb.html

not sure what normally comes with a 1070-in-1

if the 1070-1 wasn't sold to you as brand new (ie the whole game+cab second hand) then the seller may or may not have the extra bits for it.

if you dont have the extra pcb shown in the pic, the functionality could prob be replaced with discrete wiring/buttons, or you might be able to acquire it as a spare part;

but as you suggested it would be good to see the seller and see if he has it first as you need it to make setting changes.

I don't know where you got it from, But the ones we sell (1070 and 1940) are the exact same PCB, just a bigger HDD and more games. I experimented and was able to clone the 1940 image to work on the 1070 PCB. Older boxes with less games I found to require a HDD and CPU update as they couldn't handle games like Mortal Kombat.

.....and press what.........:sleep:lol

you just need to change the "game list" to "All Games" to see all the installed games. press the "Player 1 start" button on the control panel to access the games list menu and iirc use the joystick to select the game list

if it is a 1940 in 1 there should also be an extra pcb with buttons hanging off a wide ribbon cable ? (at least the one i purchased recently did...) you need that for making some changes to the config such as adding/removing games lists, adding/deleting games from lists etc.

did you get a book with it ? if not pm me and i can send u a pdf copy

Can you still get the 1940 manual? I’ve recently bought one and have issues the manual might help with. Thanks.