Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl 12 game 7: Frogger

You suck! <_< Not because you beat my score......well maybe a little :p but because you made me play frogger again :realmad: I got my arse kicked....swore and walked away

brad:lol

Mate I was sure you had me with your massive score that was well past mine, I had a few more games trying to just secure second spot and just got in the groove with the traffic. I don't seem to have any issues with the logs, but the traffic is hell.

I think I am over Frogger now lol.

Thanks for the competition guys. There were several lead changes and real competitive scores.

Awesome that i took out the MGL overall high score for Frogger. :023:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done that's some awesome frogger scores :)

I chose to team up with my wife and ride 8.5hrs of hell ride adventure mountain bike racing instead of playing more frogger. Fuck frogger we had a ball :) some of the best bush in Tassie, awesome trails, fear sweat blood and tears. I love mame, but it doesn't push me hard enough :)

Well done that's some awesome frogger scores :)

I chose to team up with my wife and ride 8.5hrs of hell ride adventure mountain bike racing instead of playing more frogger. Fuck frogger we had a ball :) some of the best bush in Tassie, awesome trails, fear sweat blood and tears. I love mame, but it doesn't push me hard enough :)

Nice loosing statement!:lol

Was thinking the same thing ;)

I just spent two weeks of no blood, no sweat, and no fear on the couch watching tennis, and now it's all over I feel deflated, can mame replace the empty space and the Jamma-sized indentation in the couch ? hell yes it can :cool:

Nice loosing statement!:lol

Yeah I know :rolleyes I'm not really doing too well at MTB or mame ATM. Getting flogged by people I usually beat at racing because I have put on weight from too much sitting around and eating, and still I don't have time to get PBs on mame WTF is with that? I might have to quit work so I have more time ;)

• 3 months later...

Didn't want to start a new thread, so though I'd add my little Frogger achievement using 5 frogs here :cool:

Finally beat that bastard level 5!. It's always been my downfall, so my best score has been in the 17k's since I've had the 48in1. Now it's 24k. Yay for me! :D

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7742/frogger.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us