Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

One, over-priced pinball machine.

One, over-priced pinball machine.  

147 members have voted

1. 1. One, over-priced pinball machine.

• Wizard of Oz (Jersey Jack)
    • Kingpin (Illinois Pinball)
    • NIB Stern
    • Medieval Madness (Bally/Williams)
    • Monster Bash (Bally/Williams)
    • Cactus Canyon (Bally/Williams)
    • Attack From Mars (Bally/Williams)
    • Other

• 6 months later...
I put a vote in for Kingpin as it sounds good and also as a investment. I got a email from Marc from BigBangBarStuff a few days ago detailing the value of the the BBB so maybe the Kingpin will benefit. Here is what he said - "The BBB project is long done and any machines available are in collector's hands. There are some NIB BBBs out there, but I hear they are going for over $20,000 USD. I think used ones go for $8-12k. If you are interested in a new one, I know of a guy that has a NIB. I think he rejected an offer over $20k already, so I think it would take $25-30K to get him to let it go. I don't think he wants to sell it, but has not set it up yet..."

I put a vote in for Kingpin as it sounds good and also as a investment. I got a email from Marc from BigBangBarStuff a few days ago detailing the value of the the BBB so maybe the Kingpin will benefit. Here is what he said - "The BBB project is long done and any machines available are in collector's hands. There are some NIB BBBs out there, but I hear they are going for over $20,000 USD. I think used ones go for $8-12k. If you are interested in a new one, I know of a guy that has a NIB. I think he rejected an offer over $20k already, so I think it would take $25-30K to get him to let it go. I don't think he wants to sell it, but has not set it up yet..."

as much as I'd like one , I can't see this going over the 20k mark in the next 10 years, and if it ever did "big if"

you would have to convince the wife that spending 20k for a pinball is a good investment , then stair at the unopened box for the next how many years

just in the hope it goes up more then what you paid , I fine two problems with this ,

first ,, convincing the wife

second,, fining a sucker to pay over 20k

I'll stick to the LE sterns for now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Don't think any are overpriced. They are expensive because they are good and everyone wants one. If they didn't, they would be a lot cheaper. Too many people put far too much emphasis on the cost when they rate CC and MM for instance.

• 4 months later...

CV for me to go with TOM

The popadiuk pair ;)

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

If you were to buy ONE ridiculously over-price pinball machine this year, What would YOU buy?

OH CRAP I already did!! TWICE:o.....:lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...