Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl 12 game 6: Berzerk

Yeh there's actually nothing to change except extra life to 5k, 10k... I take the dips from Twin Galaxies settings for Mame, sometimes they're actually not there in full when I look at the mame menu on my cab :unsure

Dkong easy solution, stay away from the explosions :laugh:

Quick tip always exit from the right hand exit if you can.

Ha , was getting a bit quick on my next kill and running and firing and found that the explosions left from the robots were killing me.

Good tip on the exit right of screen , always did this:) tried a few different ways tonight up and down not good :(

Having troubles with diagonal kills I seem to get killed every time I go for one. Just lining them up behind walls atm :(

After many frustrating 11k games I made it to grey robots. I seem to be doing much better this time around, I remember the last time it came up in MGL8 I berzerked my ass off and could never get to 10k, I think the MGL has improved my reflexs some.

Really regretting having the cabinet out of play most of the week. First time I've played berserk and I'm loving it, nice controls, the robots look cool and I laughed my ass off the first time I got called a chicken :) All up a much better Wizard of Wor.

Out most of today and tonight so might be lucky to get to the first free man.

berserk4240.png.ade4cd24c257ab63b969d531e422dc37.png

Time's Up!

Congratulations to KANE for taking out the Berzerk comp, he keeps his MGL High Score for Berzerk and betters it, for a new MGL High Score of 13,520.

Full results and points as follows:

1. Kane = 13,520 = 25

2. Jammasized = 12,430 = 20

3. Ramere = 10,850 = 16

4. Rat = 10,210 = 13

5. Brad = 9,670 = 11

6. Taverner = 8,590 = 10

7. Wingtipvortex = 6760 = 9

8. Dkong = 6,060 = 8

9. Dezbaz = 2,530 = 7

LEADERBOARD UPDATED

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Played about another 10-20 games tried really hard to catch you Kane! No joy, got stuck at the 11-12k mark. Can keep lives up to about 10-11k no wuckas then it's an avalanche of dead humanoids and edge of the seat type stuff trying to hang on.

Love this game though, the cylon eyes on the bots, the speech is great (cost $1000 p/word back in the day) and it's one that's always been on my faves list, will remain so.

Edited by Jed

man i couldnt get over about 1600 on this one, working off the laptop arrow keys (no sep mame cab or js interface yet) absolute crap score. :( levels 2 and 3 the bu%%ers kept shootin me on the diabonal (diabolical diagonal) and i couldnt point on diagonal fast enough to shoot on diagonal

put an order in for a jpac so i can hookup to external screen/js's etc.