Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mgl 12 game 6: Berzerk

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I forgot all about being able to get shot through the neck.. One of the coolest bugs I've ever seen that.

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    Dip problems again mine has dips for extra men, but not for bullet speed or starting men?

Is it just me that has these dips missing? does everyone else play with default without checking?
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    362 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    Dip problems again mine has dips for extra men, but not for bullet speed or starting men?
    Is it just me that has these dips missing? does everyone else play with default without checking?
    Yeah, mine is the same, Jammasized is just being extra thorough with DIP info

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)
    Cripes realised I had my dips set for an extra man only for 5000, that should make a huge difference to my score ( considering I can't make 10,000 atm )

If I run into another explosion again and die will , well lets hope it does not happen, shoot a dude and run forward and get killed by the explosive matter WTF this is 1981 right ???

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1434 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post

Yeh there's actually nothing to change except extra life to 5k, 10k... I take the dips from Twin Galaxies settings for Mame, sometimes they're actually not there in full when I look at the mame menu on my cab

Dkong easy solution, stay away from the explosions

Quick tip always exit from the right hand exit if you can.

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    Yeh there's actually nothing to change except extra life to 5k, 10k... I take the dips from Twin Galaxies settings for Mame, sometimes they're actually not there in full when I look at the mame menu on my cab

Dkong easy solution, stay away from the explosions

Quick tip always exit from the right hand exit if you can.
    Ha , was getting a bit quick on my next kill and running and firing and found that the explosions left from the robots were killing me.

Good tip on the exit right of screen , always did this tried a few different ways tonight up and down not good

Having troubles with diagonal kills I seem to get killed every time I go for one. Just lining them up behind walls atm

State
    Ballajura Perth WA
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quoted
    487 Post(s)

Still shit

More work needed

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)

Didn't find the white ones too difficult, got through them with two men remaining, but the next colour killed me straight away twice, I didn't even get a shot in.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    Like your new avatar DKong, wonder if it's real? and if it's on Billy himself?

State
    Vic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    156 Post(s)
    lucky i didnt make a bet with you for 10k eh rat ? i wooda been sayin "rats!"

in the nicest possible way of course

comeon hewitson! u can do it buddy!
    HookedOnDefender,TimePilot,CrushRoller,1942,Pacman [original ghost in the machine!] VIDS: DefenceCmnd, Defender(2),Stargate(2),Joust,Joust2,MoonPatrol,Ph oenix,PolePositionII, Pacman, MsPacman, DKJr, MarioBros, LunarRescue,SegaTurbo,FujiSpeedRace PINS: Gottlieb Gladiators WANTED: Robotron, Sinistar, Maketrax, Timepilot & Defender Pinball! SOLD:Qix,Qbert TRADED:Gorf

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information