Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl 12 Game 5: Super basketball

Nice score Ramere!

What gets me is the game time, only 40s game time is very little to work with when you get up to the japs level, have to work hard to get through to get your shot off, soaking up valuable time. Almost did the japs too, will give it a good bash over the weekend.

Sorry Rat yeh Dkong's right, played on wrong dips! Major bummer, will you have time to squeeze another game in to register a score ?

Arrrrghh, 4 points from defeating the Japs.

I dont shoot for threes in this game at all, never really got the hang of doing it successfully :blink: seem to always get blocked and lose too much time.

Hi score was before I checked the dip settings but happy enough to get this close to it. Not a bad game but if they had done the other half and added 2 player it would have been an absolute classic.

Last couple of games could be on a keyboard for me, I think I just sold my cabinet :o.

SB224030.png.f4513fe474e1a9fd85b4ea2470a2f420.png

Last couple of games could be on a keyboard for me, I think I just sold my cabinet :o.

Oh no! Planning for another one or don't tell me you've lost your mojo ? :(

Agree this would have made a cracking 2-player game. Would be much more fun than the single player. I like this game but it does turn into a bit of a grind.

Edited by Jed

Oh no! Planning for another one or don't tell me you've lost your mojo ? :(

Upgrading hopefully, I got asked about building one for a friend of a friend so I gave them some rough prices including buying my first cab which it looks like they're going to go with. Need a month or so to get the money sorted so nothing definite yet but it could be a great excuse to build a second cabinet for myself and try better the current one.

Fun, but not really hooking me in.

Like most started on the wrong dip settings :redface

Can't see 186,050 in that screenshot Jardine ? Can you repost the pic if you're after points.

Wingtip, wingtip, where are you wingtip, still waiting on the the new game selection dude, 1 hour to go!

Edit: Whoops my bad, message box full again:redface got it now thanks dude.

Edited by Jed

Time's up!

Congratulations to RAMERE for taking out the Super Basketball comp. He now holds the AA High Score for Super Basketball of 560,900.

Full results and points awarded as follows:

1. Ramere = 560,900 = 25 points

2. Jammasized = 405,810 = 20 points

3. Taverner = 224,030 = 16 points

4. Tiger8855 = 207,200 = 13 points

5. Jardine = 186,050 = 11 points

6. Dezbaz = 166,510 = 10 points

7. Dkong = 155,160 = 9 points

8. Kane = 126,930 = 8 points

9. Brad = 63,650 = 7 points

Leaderboard updated.