Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl 12 game 3: Qix [finished]

Well done Dez nice score, those points really rack up after the split Qix ( depending how many splits). I went from 55,000 to 74,000 in one game.

Unlucky Jammasized another little red box:)

Really found myself addicted to this game, very quick game and great fun , kept me coming back for more.

Will spend more time on this game, this would be a great game on a cocktail ( not much time to wait between goes:lol)

Once the first few levels are sussed I think the score would increase dramatically

questions

1. Is there an extra man in this game ? Nope

2. How many splits ( multiplier bonus ) can you do, does it max at 5 :unsure I read it does 9x i think

3. And does the X bonus carry over after the level after you split the Qix ( If you know what I mean) :unsure Yes

Dez :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found that none of the strategies I could find online really worked for me. I'd just split the gamefield almost in two, trap the qix in one half, then do some red filling in, in the other half for points, then work on trapping the quix in a little corner and redding the rest.

I never really got the hang of the split qix levels, my multiplier was always pretty hopeless.

Best I got was a 93%.

I found that none of the strategies I could find online really worked for me. I'd just split the gamefield almost in two, trap the qix in one half, then do some red filling in, in the other half for points, then work on trapping the quix in a little corner and redding the rest.

I never really got the hang of the split qix levels, my multiplier was always pretty hopeless.

Best I got was a 93%.

Back in the day I used to watch the experts capture the whole qix in a 1% area

I have got 99% before, but only part of the qix was in there. The orig game had a glitch which allowed that - as long as the qix wasnt touching the line

Best I got was a 93%.

I used to do it that way then found using Quadrants much easier, I make a skinny post from the start nearly to the centre, then move either side and do a side one post. Then move around the outer completing four post towards the centre.

The Qix will move into one of the quadrents and then just join the centre four points ( with slow of course) for maximum red coverage.

I usually go for just completing the level now and try to get up the bigger multiplier level as the points are lot more anything over 80% is fine with me. I have never done a 90+ :confused:

Spliting the Qix is building posts again but do them from the side ( left and right) forces the Qix up the screen whilst completing L/R posts with a slow.

Qix will go into separate segments and when you complete the split use fast as no points are rewarded.

Back in the day I used to watch the experts capture the whole qix in a 1% area

I have got 99% before, but only part of the qix was in there. The orig game had a glitch which allowed that - as long as the qix wasnt touching the line

99% :o