Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mgl 12 - leaderboard

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

You had to go and jinx me everything at my place with a f***ing computer chip in it rebelled in unison this week. I started it all off when I rebuilt the mame computer from scratch, somehow killing the internet and causing days of crap till I eventually wiped and redid my old desktop just to avoid taking out the mallets!

Kind of online now and the mame cab's working better then ever (I even managed to compile mame yay) so hopefully I'll get to berserk tonight....... just don't wish me luck.

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    Nintendo quite easily make the best platformers, no doubt in my mind.
    My vote would definitely have to go to Sega for quantity... As far as quality goes, the Donkey Kong Country series are definitely the best platform games ever made.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taverner View Post
    You had to go and jinx me everything at my place with a f***ing computer chip in it rebelled in unison this week. I started it all off when I rebuilt the mame computer from scratch, somehow killing the internet and causing days of crap till I eventually wiped and redid my old desktop just to avoid taking out the mallets!

Kind of online now and the mame cab's working better then ever (I even managed to compile mame yay) so hopefully I'll get to berserk tonight....... just don't wish me luck.
    Ha, those anti technology clouds can be a bitch, my place went through a similar phase recently, how come these things all happen at once? had to rebuild 2/3 pc here, kids playing those website flash based games, methinks theres foul play afoot with be some of those sites.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Leaderboard updated, weird result this week hardly any movements at all, just things got a bit closer up top not many points between the top 5 places. Going to be a good close run to the flag

State
    Vic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    156 Post(s)
    15. Andykmv = 15
    16. spl = 8
    17. Jatz = 5
    18. Oldschool64 = 1
    man i am gunna have to work harder at gettin the wooden spoon
    HookedOnDefender,TimePilot,CrushRoller,1942,Pacman [original ghost in the machine!] VIDS: DefenceCmnd, Defender(2),Stargate(2),Joust,Joust2,MoonPatrol,Ph oenix,PolePositionII, Pacman, MsPacman, DKJr, MarioBros, LunarRescue,SegaTurbo,FujiSpeedRace PINS: Gottlieb Gladiators WANTED: Robotron, Sinistar, Maketrax, Timepilot & Defender Pinball! SOLD:Qix,Qbert TRADED:Gorf

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

The Leaderboard tightened up this week with Taverner the big mover, almost stealing away 1st place from Dkong, breathing down his neck by a 2 point margin. The championship is still wide open at the moment, for anyone in the top 5 or 6 places.

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)
    The Leaderboard tightened up this week with Taverner the big mover, almost stealing away 1st place from Dkong, breathing down his neck by a 2 point margin. The championship is still wide open at the moment, for anyone in the top 5 or 6 places.

Well it can't get more exciting than that.

also noticed Tav and yourself have not won a game but sitting 2nd and 3rd

think it might come down to the wire on the last game

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DKong View Post

Well it can't get more exciting than that.

also noticed Tav and yourself have not won a game but sitting 2nd and 3rd

think it might come down to the wire on the last game
    I keep hoping that wingtip will roll up 10 yard fight But yeh, it's going to be a close finish, the last few games will be crucial..

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

A new leader this week, Taverner takes a 3 point lead going into the 2nd last game, it's going to be a close finish, looks like him and Dkong will be battling it out for the title - unless something drastic happens!

Kane leapfrogged me and takes third place *shakes fist at Kane*

Two games left !

10 games 10 different winners Can the trend continue this week ??

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

I'm going to have to go hard this week as I'm the only player in the top 10 without a against my name

But talk about close, only a single point seperates the top two, Taverner and Dkong going into the final week of MGL12.

Kane is looking like he has a mortgage on the final podium spot, but Rat, Brad, and Me are still in with a shout for the top 3.

Gentlemen, start your cabs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information