Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

A massive thank you to furballx !!

Sez

I just want to say that without the help of Furbs and his wife this past weekend, I was well and truly up shit creek without a paddle. Two nicer people you could never meet. Furbs contacted me via PM to see if he could assist me with a cab problem as I had no clue what to do. Not only did he go out of his way to find out what the problem was, he took time out of his personal life, on a Sunday no less, to give me the time of day and for that huge favour I'm forever grateful and thankful. You may gather that this act of generosity is a big deal to me as I find it reassuring to know that there are people like Furbs "out there" helping out muppets like myself.

I'm so excited that Furbs fixed the battery problem in my cab and as an added bonus he is going to reinstall the board and give me a basic tutorial on the cab and its workings so perhaps in the future I may be able to test things myself.

Huge props to you Furbs and thanks again for your amazing generosity

Sez.

I think there is a pretty long list of names who the Hairy Scarey man has helped in one way or another. Even the man's in-laws are nice and helpful !!!!!!

Your good deeds are always appreciated and never forgotten Dave. :041:

• Administrators

No problem Sarah, glad I could assist.

Help goes around and comes around on AA. I have had my share of assistance so it is only fair to give some back.

Only one tip Sarah, better keep the dog locked up safe, 'cause if he is easily to hand when I get there on the weekend he is coming home with me! ;)

Dave

Help goes around and comes around on AA. I have had my share of assistance so it is only fair to give some back.

Only one tip Sarah, better keep the dog locked up safe, 'cause if he is easily to hand when I get there on the weekend he is coming home with me! ;)

Dave

Ha! You're not the only one to want to take him home.

Big boofheaded boxer - best family dog ever.

Dave

Well done Furbs old son though I won't let our killer watchdog know that you've found another canine - she'll go for the jugular. (Remember the killer bunnies on Monty Pythons holy grail - Aw cute little things aren't they):lol

• Administrators

Yeah Jeff, I see your point mate. That could be dangerous. If your pooch jumped up near my throat I could breath in at the wrong time and accidentally inhale it! I could choke to death on it before help arrived! :lol Thanks for the warning mate, a fella needs mates looking out for his health!

Dave

Yeah Jeff, I see your point mate. That could be dangerous. If your pooch jumped up near my throat I could breath in at the wrong time and accidentally inhale it! I could choke to death on it before help arrived! :lol Thanks for the warning mate, a fella needs mates looking out for his health!

Dave

Just trying to look after your well being matey:D. P.s onya mate for the time put in to Sez"s cab. I too believe in Karma.