Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ultimarc Aimtrak problem with customs???

G'day all,

I've certainly had an interesting couple of days:realmad: I ordered a pair of Aimtrak modules from Ultimarc In the UK. Basically two little cameras and an LED receiver. Anyhow, they were sent using DHL express and have been stuck in customs since last Friday, my tracking number states clearance delay. DHL told me each day that I rang them that they didn't know why they were being hold. So I ring them today and they told me that, because my package had the word 'gun' written on it(as in 'lightgun')(straight after 'arcade parts' btw!)that it's a suspicious package and could take up to another fortnight to clear!!! WTF Australian customs!!! The least they could do is google ultimarc or contact me for an explanation... I'm clueless as to why it's taking so long but I've got a feeling I'm going to be waiting s while longer:sleep

Yep, customs can sure suck arse sometimes.

They delayed a Neo Geo Pocket Color I ordered from Japan by 2 weeks because it had a lithium battery in it. They also damaged the battery cover by roughly opening it with a screwdriver to remove the offending battery.

The console was mint, boxed with baggy and all paperwork etc so I considered it a great collectors item - before customs went ahead and fucked all that up for me. :realmad: