Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Blue Storm 2 arcade machine - monitor going haywire...

Sez

Question

Hi guys.

I purchased an arcade machine in the last 12 months that has been working just fine - until some neighbours kids came over and it's not been right since. Installed in the machine is a PC that when turned on automatically boots into "GameKing 400-in-1" and then I usually select which game I want and all's well.

However, after a few weekends ago, it just won't boot. It's like it really wants to, but just can get there.

I've attached some video of what happens after I turn it on. The file can be viewed with Windows Media Player.

If you've any ideas as to what the problem could be, I'd sure appreciate some advice. An electronics mate of mine suggested it could be a video card problem but I'd thought I'd also ask here. Please excuse the video - it was taken on my mobile phone. The lines are definitely running horizontal.

Thanks

Sez.

Faulty Monitor.zip

2 answers to this question

Looks like you're sending the monitor a 31khz signal and it can't sync to it.

Thanks for your reply. Do you have ideas about how to resolve it? I'd appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Sez.