Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aussie Arcade at the Pacific Pinball Exposition 2010- Check it out on PinballNews.com

who else did you meet? what were they like? sounds like you spent a bit of time with pacak? did you talk to steve ritchie? did you spot the pinball ninja? :)

What colour undies did you wear? what did you eat on Tuesday 16th for lunch? Do the US guys eat beetroot? .....:lol:lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dan,

Sounds like you had a ripper of a time. Good for you. Were you gone about a month? Whew, what a trip!

Pretty much Yee. I arrived in the United States on the 30 September and arrived home on the 27 October. It was literally a roller coaster ride across the US, visiting the two big Pinball expos in San Rafael and Chicago and quite a few people and their pinball collections along the way. We also visited a number of amusement parks throughout the journey too.

Once I download and sort out the photos, I will post up a big write up on my "Pinball Pilgrimage to the US". Hopefully, within the next week.

Cheers,

Dan