Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Aussie Arcade at the Pacific Pinball Exposition 2010- Check it out on PinballNews.com

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    611 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stuba View Post
    who else did you meet? what were they like? sounds like you spent a bit of time with pacak? did you talk to steve ritchie? did you spot the pinball ninja?
    What colour undies did you wear? what did you eat on Tuesday 16th for lunch? Do the US guys eat beetroot? .....

State
    Auckland, NZ
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)
    Hi Dan,

Sounds like you had a ripper of a time. Good for you. Were you gone about a month? Whew, what a trip!

State
    Sydney
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocky2 View Post
    Hi Dan,

Sounds like you had a ripper of a time. Good for you. Were you gone about a month? Whew, what a trip!
    Pretty much Yee. I arrived in the United States on the 30 September and arrived home on the 27 October. It was literally a roller coaster ride across the US, visiting the two big Pinball expos in San Rafael and Chicago and quite a few people and their pinball collections along the way. We also visited a number of amusement parks throughout the journey too.

Once I download and sort out the photos, I will post up a big write up on my "Pinball Pilgrimage to the US". Hopefully, within the next week.

Cheers,

Dan

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information