Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What rubbers do you prefer

What rubbers do you prefer  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What rubbers do you prefer

• White
    • Black
    • What the game originally used

Am I the only one who doesn't like superbands? I think they feel like shit. I left them on WOZ for months before changing them out

I don't like the way the ball bounces off them, just feels wrong compared to the traditional rubber.

Am I the only one who doesn't like superbands? I think they feel like shit. I left them on WOZ for months before changing them out

I don't like the way the ball bounces off them, just feels wrong compared to the traditional rubber.

I like the look of them but yes the superbband flipper silicone does change gameplay. I stuck with them but I agree they are not everyone's cup of tea.

I use Titan silicon rings everywhere else. Mainly translucents as I like the way the LED's influence the look of the bands.

I like the look of them but yes the superbband flipper silicone does change gameplay. I stuck with them but I agree they are not everyone's cup of tea.

I use Titan silicon rings everywhere else. Mainly translucents as I like the way the LED's influence the look of the bands.

Superbands are polyurethane not silicon. Titans are silicon.

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104166[/ATTACH]

Now I wonder why that has happened:)

Thats a great idea, I will try those translucents when I get my arse into gear!

Superbands are polyurethane not silicon. Titans are silicon.

Do the Titans play closer to a rubber feel?

• 3 months later...
I prefer these:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110229[/ATTACH]

Surely that's a bit too constricting to be much fun? Hope you are making larger ones for the export market?

• 1 year later...
usually durex studded or Trojan......................F&^K, sorry, wrong type of rubbers hahahhahahahaha

Never understood why they picked Trojan as the brand for those. What's the first thing you think of when someone says Trojan? Trojan horse... which got inside, busted open and let the little guys out everywhere where they caused havoc...