Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TZ EOS problems

pinball god

Question

I haven't fully investigate the problem and hope someone may have a simple, straight forward suggestion to this problem. I get EOS errors for both lower flippers, and the right upper. The flippers work fine however.

The EOS swicthes look ok and have a gap when not activated and closed/touching when the flipper is pressed. I have gone to the Single Switch test and sure enough the EOS switches for the three do not activate in the test. The left upper flipper EOS does show activation.

I have had reset issues as of late and have not gone through this process either. Usually the game may play fine for hours or could reset on any day. Unsure if this can cause fanthom errors??

Thanks

3 answers to this question

The EOS swicthes look ok and have a gap when not activated and closed/touching when the flipper is pressed. I have gone to the Single Switch test and sure enough the EOS switches for the three do not activate in the test. The left upper flipper EOS does show activation.

Thanks

Lift the playfield and look for a broken/detached wire on the EOS switches AFTER the left upper flipper. Resolder.

There is a common wire for the EOS switches and are in effect "piggybacked" to each other so a break "up the line" will affect the ones "down the line".

Edited by pinsanity
Added explanation