Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Brisbane : Wanted Casual Workers

History:

a few years ago I used to have a mid-day shift of casuals (mostly mums) who would drop the kids off at school, come in and work 5 1/2 hours (9-2:30) and then go pick up their kids and go home. The work was off and on but they didnt really need to work so if there was no work for a week or 2 that was fine, but when there was work it helped keep up their skills and also gave them some extra $$$.

So I am looking to start a mid-day shift once again. I am looking for 2 maybe 3 people to work as casual storepersons, picking orders, data entry, general tasks like that on an on-call basis 9 - 2:30. RF skills preferred also data entry/comp skills would also be great.

If some weekdays cannot be worked due to schooling/other commitments thats fine, I am happy to work around it.

The facility was newly built 4 years ago and is a clean modern environment with a good mix of male/female staff. Job Location is Eagle Farm/Pinkenba near the airport with ample parking and a great view of the river from the lunch room

Let me know if you or someone you know is interested

NOTE : I just want to make this very clear, this is a great job as a bit of extra income maybe 1-2 days a fortnight when we get busy, this isnt a job for the 'bread winner' of the family :)