Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

arcade build with jukebox

hi all new to builds but im just about to start to build a jukebox - arcade center

i have a bar and in one corner i have a corner table i built sort of half hex , what im thinking is putting a vertical allinone computer mounted for my jukebox and incorporating this table as the bottom of my cabinet , i was looking at buttons for this jukebox to make it unique and come across the buttons and game boards etc for classic arcade games , born in the sixties space invadors pacman and donkey kong have some real memories

my question is if im running album player or jk jukebox can i also run a 60 classic game board as well by minimising windows so i can access them both when i want

can you pause these games so i can put tunes on to keep the cook happy then play if i have mates over

cant wait to get started here , should be a great project

the jukebox will be wired to an amp and technics speakers while the games will have there own computer speakers so i can hear both will this work as well

looks pretty simple but ive never done one before any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated

ill post a pic of the corner table for you to look at soon

thanks

ego

i know atomic FE has a jukebox ability

http://www.atomicfe.com/EN2/

havent dabbled in many others

what im looking to do is have the jukebox running to a amp and speakers while the games will run from two computer speakers in the cabinet , i also want to access the jukebox while im playing games is that possible , can i pause a game then access the jukebox select a song or album and continue playing without losing the game

im actually looking at albumplayer it has touch screen and looks good ive decided i dont need buttons for the jukebox now as ill have enough lights and buttons with the arcade games , i just want to know how i switch screens during play to put a song on if needed