Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - XI game 10 : Pandora's Palace

:laugh: That seems to happen a lot I'm sure I've beaten and been beaten by just a few points. Just had a look at the leaderboard only 5 points between the top three..... fingers crossed for a good game.... C'mon Dance Dance Revolutions :lol.

Getting aphrenrsive to hit the random button for the next game, wondering if I should finish this beer then hit it or just go for it, the heat is going be on for the last two games, and its up to me bwaa hahaha ( badest sounding evil voice)

Edit Traverse USA came up again:lol time to grab a refreshment

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting aphrenrsive to hit the random button for the next game, wondering if I should finish this beer then hit it or just go for it, the heat is going be on for the last two games, and its up to me bwaa hahaha ( badest sounding evil voice)

Edit Traverse USA came up again:lol time to grab a refreshment

I see you shiver with antici?pation

As I've been playing all the games I've added them to my favourites for ease of getting back to them but I can see this one getting a little time down the track. Good nom.

:023: Dead set underrated game and no information on the net about it. Someone should add some info to KLOV or WIKI about it from this thread maybe, I can' do everything :)