Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Arcadeshop Programable PCB Info

Bmac

Question

Hi,

Has anybody got a saved copy of the info that was on this site regarding the programable Arcade PCB, showing the menus , the various fixes & both the

Horrizontal & Vertical pinouts.

As they have ony just taken it all off & discontinued it !

Any of this info would be great.

Many Thanks in advance.

12 answers to this question

Hi,

Has anybody got a saved copy of the info that was on this site regarding the programable Arcade PCB, showing the menus , the various fixes & both the

Horrizontal & Vertical pinouts.

As they have ony just taken it all off & discontinued it !

Any of this info would be great.

Many Thanks in advance.

Thanks for replying .

I,m really looking for the Horrizontal pinout that they had on their site, mainly.

But thought that somebody may have the rest of the info saved off the site.

Cheers

• Super Moderator
Ahem *points to sig* :)

Mate I have tried numerous times with different files to upload to your link.when I click on the highlighted "Please place your uploaded files here, in app?​riately named directories" all I get is a white screen ,what am I doing wrong

Mate I have tried numerous times with different files to upload to your link.when I click on the highlighted "Please place your uploaded files here, in app?​riately named directories" all I get is a white screen ,what am I doing wrong

Hi mate, are you trying to upload it with an FTP program? You don't need to click on the "Place files here", that's just a bit of text. Best way to do it is to use a FTP program such as CuteFTP or FlashFXP.

• Super Moderator
Hi mate, are you trying to upload it with an FTP program? You don't need to click on the "Place files here", that's just a bit of text. Best way to do it is to use a FTP program such as CuteFTP or FlashFXP.

Do you have a link for a free FTP program as the 2 you have mentioned are only 30 days:newbie:

Do you have a link for a free FTP program as the 2 you have mentioned are only 30 days:newbie:

I use FireFTP which is a free add-on for Firefox - used it for yonks and it works very well (never expires & no trial bullshit either).