Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - XI Game 9 : Traverse USA

To Infinity and Beyond

After a week of yelling and frustration from my freezing cold garage, I finally made it through the 1200cc level to find - the 1200cc level is repeated.

Guess this means this game is a Moon Patrol type thing ? IE It gives you the final level over and over over :unsure

Am done now well and truly with this game. I think during the week I may have spoiled my fond memory of it, trying to beat the 1200cc level. When I did, it was more sheer relief, than any jubilation :blink: Bring on next game.

After a week of yelling and frustration from my freezing cold garage, I finally made it through the 1200cc level to find - the 1200cc level is repeated.

Guess this means this game is a Moon Patrol type thing ? IE It gives you the final level over and over over :unsure

Am done now well and truly with this game. I think during the week I may have spoiled my fond memory of it, trying to beat the 1200cc level. When I did, it was more sheer relief, than any jubilation :blink: Bring on next game.

Awesome score Jammasized, you've done me in :) A well earned win and you've answered the question about what comes after 1200cc...

Cheers

LT.

Nice suprise to make it to 1200cc, for some reason I thought they'd be a 1000cc level. Got caught out by the jump in speed but and crashed out on the second level.

Like the game and might be a touch sadistic cause I liked the music too :lol gets kind of hypnotising though, after a while playing it on the cab it felt like tetris, just watching everything falling down the screen.

trav142500.png.2e931092779b9e47d92d580a8996d583.png

MGL - XI

Game 9 Results

Game 9 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores, well done to Jammasized for setting a new MGL hi-score of 195,300

Results for Game 9: Traverse USA

1. Jammasized 195,300

25 points

2. SectionZ 191,900

20 points

3. MonoJoker 176,600

16 points

4. Taverner 142,500

13 points

5. Rat 138,600

11 points

6. Foot 135,400

10 points

7. kane 112,200

9 points

8. cartman.tmw 103,400

8 points

9. Ramere 100,200

7 points

10. wingtipvortex 55,00

6 points

11. oldschool64 25,200

5 points

Leaderboard has been updated

Awesome score Jammasized, you've done me in :) A well earned win and you've answered the question about what comes after 1200cc...

Cheers

LT.

Thanks Monojoker, must admit this game I played more of, than any other one so far this MGL. SectionZ and your scores not only spurred me on, but made me have to try a new strategy in the 1200cc section - IE memorising where the petrol cans are :D it really helped in having enough juice to get through the 1200cc.