Thread: MGL - XI Game 6 : Mr Do!

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wingtipvortex View Post
    Well done MonoJoker, that is a nice score Top 10 pretty close up this game, well done to all participants
    +1 on the score MonoJoker well done, you are now in the MGL hall of fame

State
    QLD
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKong View Post
    +1 on the score MonoJoker well done, you are now in the MGL hall of fame
    Thanks all, I remember after I first joined seeing the high score list and going and playing Mr Do and posting a score. Didn't realise it was the MGL tournament high score list so looked a bit of a knob when I was told you can't just submit scores...

Been really looking forward to it coming up on MGL and I'll admit that 300K was up there with my best scores ever, couldn't better it with a few more goes on the weekend.

Cheers
    LT.

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MonoJoker View Post
    Thanks all, I remember after I first joined seeing the high score list and going and playing Mr Do and posting a score. Didn't realise it was the MGL tournament high score list so looked a bit of a knob when I was told you can't just submit scores...

Been really looking forward to it coming up on MGL and I'll admit that 300K was up there with my best scores ever, couldn't better it with a few more goes on the weekend.

Cheers
    LT.

Thats weird because I thought we made it OK to submit scores to the MGL high score list at anytime. ( will have to check if there was an amendment somewhere )
    We were doing that in between MGL's occasionally not that it really caught on.
    Oh well your score is immortalised until it comes up in the MGL again

Good to see you back playing again any reason you missed the first half or did I just stuff up the Leader Board

State
    Tasfunkia
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    261 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MonoJoker View Post
    I remember after I first joined seeing the high score list and going and playing Mr Do and posting a score. Didn't realise it was the MGL tournament high score list so looked a bit of a knob when I was told you can't just submit scores...
    As far as i know you can post any highscore you achive in any game, anytime? Check with Dk though first. I know i have posted CrazyKong scores before. Tis a separate list though

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)

As far as i know you can post any highscore you achive in any game, anytime? Check with Dk though first. I know i have posted CrazyKong scores before. Tis a separate list though
    I always thought that was the case as well as per my comment a few seconds before you above

If someone wants to bash a game for a while using Twin Galaxies Dips and post a score , it is fine by me.

Did we have a thread for it specifically WTV

State
    Tasfunkia
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    261 Post(s)
    I always thought that was the case as well as per my comment a few seconds before you above

If someone wants to bash a game for a while using Twin Galaxies Dips and post a score , it is fine by me.

Did we have a thread for it specifically WTV
    Only this one....www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=13631

Watching a generic episode of ER right now, and believe it or not there is a dedicated Defender cab, and a dedicated MR DO CAB!!!

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)

Only this one....www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=13631

Watching a generic episode of ER right now, and believe it or not there is a dedicated Defender cab, and a dedicated MR DO CAB!!!

Ah ha! I missed that post, sorry MonoJoker anyway you kicked your own personal best

so yes you can submit a current score to the MGL Hiscore of fame within the Twin Galaxies rules ( dip switches only ) We trust you.

State
    QLD
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)
    Thats weird because I thought we made it OK to submit scores to the MGL high score list at anytime. ( will have to check if there was an amendment somewhere )
    We were doing that in between MGL's occasionally not that it really caught on.
    Oh well your score is immortalised until it comes up in the MGL again

Good to see you back playing again any reason you missed the first half or did I just stuff up the Leader Board
    No mate I've just been busy at work and several trips back east. I'm only in Perth for another few weeks - was always only a temp secondment from Brisbane. Unfortunately that means I'll probably never catch up with you guys for a meet but them's the breaks The positive is that once settled in Melbourne (again for work) I should have more time for MGL.

I have been trying to play a few of each game to post a score at least but failed. The first 3 games gave me problems running. I think I'm really going to have to get off my arse and upgrade from v1.00 MAME so I get better compatibility with roms

Cheers
    LT.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information