Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Working Sega Saturn

I am looking to buy a working Sega Saturn console..maybe with a controller and leads. Would really love a Saturn with a modchip installed.

So if anyone can help me out, that would be tops :D

For the photo? Sorry it was one I had on file

I just used a picture I had, games listed below

Virtua Cop2

Wing Arms

Sky Target

Swagman

Clockwork Knight

Street fighter Alpha

MK2

Nights into dream

One console(Dust and showing signs of a lot of use)

One gun

One controller with frayed cord

Agree - I just dusted off my white Jap (modded) Saturn with the extra ram cart for big capcom fighters - she's a fine old girl :-)

I'll probably sell her with all the gear at some stage, but not quite ready yet :cool:

Cheers

Simon

• 3 months later...

Just an update.

I got a BARGAIN off gumtree. 1 x model 1 saturn (ex civic video rental) works but a bit crappy looking

and 1 x model 2 saturn in mint condition with a modchip, all cables, 2 x controllers and 50 games..not bad at all

lol

it's like the first time i've ever scored a bargain.

i also picked up a nes with the gun and two controllers and a powerpak console (wiki it) for $70 both still in box.

There's a russian guy who lives near my work who absolutely love Saturn and has heaps of stuff. games (rare ones like xmen vs street fighter) consoles and accessories. He said he will get rid of stuff cause he has a mortgage lol

time to swoop in!

Nice one!

Remember you'll need to add the 50/60hz switch if you intend to play games that use the 4mb RAM cart (X-Men vs SF, MSH vs SF, Vampire Saviour, D&D: SoM, and probably a couple more), as the audio has massive sync issues running in standard PAL 50hz. I spent a year or two suffering through stuttering audio before reading up that all I needed to do to fix the problem was to add the 50/60hz switch! Was my first console mod, and started me on the dangerous nerdy road that has followed :D