Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

lowboy refurb in Perth

Hi all,

with my pacman cocktail getting dangerously close to being finished I felt like it was time to give my lowboy some good old TLC

I originally got it as a bare shell for $20 about 5 years ago

knowing very little about these things back then a bodged it up into a working mame cab temporarily, and 5 years later it's still standing up to the beating my kids and family give it =)

I've learned a lot since then (especially during my pacman build) and I'm looking to do it up right this time

I'm tossing up between a black with blue trim Mame theme, Red neogeo style theme or maybe black with 1 side blue trim and the other side red... (i've got red and blue mag-stiks to put in it)

at this stage I've just started to make new panels for the ones i wrecked or that just need to be replaced

to give everyone a laugh, here's a pic of my temporary CP

what do you think of my artwork?

(incidentally only 1 person who ever played it read anything I wrote on the CP and he had to ask what it meant)

looking at it now, I never did get the holes for mounting the joys right :redface

1875740425_cpbuttons.thumb.jpg.20e6a794fb08601af85298ec6f8c758a.jpg