Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - XI Game 3 : Choplifter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top bloody score Retro!!! Well done:) Yes Dk, a Spazzy in Tazzy would be good, its been a while.:cool:

Yep killed us with that score Retrogamer :o

Was talking to Ramere today and we both agreed its overdue . We should do it in a couple of weeks or maybe when the Gameon is on :unsure

Yep killed us with that score Retrogamer :o

Was talking to Ramere today and we both agreed its overdue . We should do it in a couple of weeks or maybe when the Gameon is on :unsure

A couple of weeks would be good for me, and when game on is on is ok too:) Will we have a pre night again with disco music:lol Damn i hope so!!

I think i spent about 12 hours playing that day and just copped a dream run.....Have been off work for a week (hideous dental surgery....wouldnt recommend it!) and that first day off the crazy medication they gave me i just zoned in on the game! I tried and tried to match or better that score since...and no bannana! Not a hope.....haze induced fluke methinks......wonder if i can get a prescription to last me the rest of the MGL?:D

Im very keen for a meet....still dirty on myself for missing the last one!:cry

A couple of weeks would be good for me, and when game on is on is ok too:) Will we have a pre night again with disco music:lol Damn i hope so!!

It will more like Ice Skating than the DIsco this time :lol

We were thinking for gameon, couple of bevies , head to gameon get all pumped, then back to the my house for more games and lots of bevies :)

I think i spent about 12 hours playing that day and just copped a dream run.....Have been off work for a week (hideous dental surgery....wouldnt recommend it!) and that first day off the crazy medication they gave me i just zoned in on the game! I tried and tried to match or better that score since...and no bannana! Not a hope.....haze induced fluke methinks......wonder if i can get a prescription to last me the rest of the MGL?:D

Im very keen for a meet....still dirty on myself for missing the last one!:cry

Think we need a swab test :laugh: or you share :lol