Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - XI Game 2 : Guzzler

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Jamma, round 19 :cool:

Still learning more about this game, ie killing the red enemies increases timer bonus & the way the enemies can be manipulated in the later levels once you get in the zone. Nice little game, well nominated Rat.

For those into PCB's the hardware for this looks identical to 'Swimmer' not sure if it would be a ROM swap though...

SZ

Na, it was 9 past when i added it....i was playing like a madman:lol All good though mate, rules are rules:cool: Im just happy i improved some:)

Was some really good scores coming in late, I have been sick all day and didn't get one game in. Good game though.

As long as you happy with the original score then , If I start making exceptions I could be adjusting scores all monday night;)

Was some really good scores coming in late, I have been sick all day and didn't get one game in. Good game though.

As long as you happy with the original score then , If I start making exceptions I could be adjusting scores all monday night;)

All good ben, im happy to have actually ranked more than last:lol:lol

Definatly a great game, thanks Rat for bringing it to our attention!:cool:

Congrats to Jammasized on a sweet score and win!!

This game represents what I like the most about the league play, playing others nominations you've never heard of, and finding them really enjoyable.

I put a fair amount of time into this one to be sure, as the genre is one that I love, maze / screen progression games, can't get enough of those :D Added the game to my cab's favourite list, will be revisiting this one many times more for sure.

Now as for Choplifter, erk, time for the slippery slide, the other way...

Oh and welcome back, Ramere :)

Glad most people enjoyed it :) I'm also happy that my bonus score didn't win, and that my score with no bonus would have only dropped me one place.

I beat my PB, and I might have another crack at it one day. This is what I think the spirit of MGL is. Not to only nominate games you are awesome at thus giving you a better chance of winning. But more for sharing the games, the experience, tips, and yes having a brag now and then ;)

Well done Jamma, I think with a bit more practice you could defeat this game, once you get higher in the levels the bonus gives you a free man every second level.

As far as the bugs go, dunno still what my score did? But with the collision detection, in my experience it's mostly very accurate but sometimes it gets confused and lets you through, benefit of the doubt type scenario, pacman does that also.