Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

9k Posts (95% useless spam)

WTF crack you smoking this morning. Love your posts? You're dreaming. :lol

I couldnt give a rats arse wether my posts are liked or not, being yourself is a good thing. BUT I know you love my posts, and you just have to deal it dude.

:lol

Mate, I just dont get it...you say so much on the forums yet at the meets you say very little. Thats all good and I dont have a problem with it...but I really dont get it? Can you explain?

Your online goings on just dont go with your real life...9k posts versus a few ramblings at a meet just doesnt makes sense.

I mean no disrespect. I think a topic on why you spam so much and to get to teh bottom of it so we all understand

• Super Moderator
Mate, I just dont get it...you say so much on the forums yet at the meets you say very little. Thats all good and I dont have a problem with it...but I really dont get it? Can you explain?

Your online goings on just dont go with your real life...9k posts versus a few ramblings at a meet just doesnt makes sense.

I mean no disrespect. I think a topic on why you spam so much and to get to teh bottom of it so we all understand

simple jase

he was abducted by aliens and the anal probe went in too far. the aliens are spammers and come out when its quiet and he sits at a keyboard. they get shit scared at meets from all of the noise and they get wobbly with too much piss. next thing you know your lampshade is missing :unsure

wheres that dr phil guy? perhaps it's some form of social anxiety? maybe we can try some experiments at the next meet ;)

I posted this in the cone of silence so he won't see it.....:cool:

wheres that dr phil guy? perhaps it's some form of social anxiety? maybe we can try some experiments at the next meet ;)

Yep, waiting for AAs' Dr Phil (Pinsanity) to step in.

BAHAHA

EB you're a rank amateur forum spammer - besides that, most of your posts express an opinion.

Check out the Australian section of ferrarichat.com - dudes will post two word replies to each other for 5 pages straight all in the space of an hour or so. Quite a few of them over 50k posts too. Not to mention that it is rare to read anything on topic in the Aussie section, or even of interest. Threads will start discussing the lunch that 3 people had today that go on for 20 pages.

At least here things stay on topic, and the majority of posts are informative in one way or another (even if it is the rantings of a disaffected liberal voter :)).

Because you started this useless and completely pointless thread. :blink:

and it wont be the last post that I, or anyone else makes that wont sit right with your whiney arse ;)

Actually this thread wasnt pointless or useless, it actually lead somewhere positive for me.

:cool:

and it wont be the last post that I, or anyone else makes that wont sit right with your whiney arse ;)

Actually this thread wasnt pointless or useless, it actually lead somewhere positive for me.

:cool:

HA! How do you know what noise my arse makes?

So you make a thread about your outstanding post count. You even tell us that 95% is useless SPAM. What do you think going to happen? It is a forum FFS, of course people are going to reply.

You probably do post decent, helpful posts but in your own words:

< quote > 9k Posts (95% useless spam)

9k, and you guys still love me.

< / quote >

Give me attention?

The truth, and it is personal stuff to share. I suffer from anxiety, I struggle to be accept attention, it makes me nervous, and makes me withdraw. I hate suffering this anxiety, it has been a huge barrier for me. Once I feel comfortable with people I do interact alot more, and socially offer more of myself. I am great person, we all have issues, and my issue seems to stand-out for the world to see.

Maybe I post alot because on here I am able to be more social, the veil of the screen keeps my anxiety at bay, probably my pysch enjoys this freedom that it doesnt often feel. If sum1 calls me a spammer knowing that, well then they just suck anyway, and its their issue to deal with.

EB thats not uncommon... just look at the world of youtube comments to know that people feel more comfortable in the comfort of their own computer chair. I'd go as far to say that everyone on the internet suffers from 'split personalities' vs their real life, it only varies to what degree.

Having said that, I would suggest to you that if you know you've got anxiety issues in social situations (and this is coming from someone who personally and who's whole family has had some degree of the same), that compensating for this through forums won't be doing a lot to cure you of that anxiety.

If its something you're conscious of and want to rectify, perhaps you should be focusing in bringing those 'diverse personalities' more into alignment rather than exacerbating the issue. In other words, start taking small steps to talk more in person, and less online... until they're one day closer aligned.

This is, of course, assuming you actually have an issue with it and want it to change.

Edited by dmworking247

I have never viewed posting on AA as a problem. 90% of my online connectivity is on AA. I dont do facebook or anything similar. In that respect I probably post less on the net that alot of people. My problem is social anxiety, and in a work environment I am completely fine. Good thoughts though DM.

thanks for the explanation...now i understand....had no idea as your online status truly doesnt show someone with anxiety probs - my apologies if offended - it wasnt my intention. Ill just have to be more sober at the mega meat so i can have a convo :)