Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

If you could only own one pinball!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I'm a very bad counter I would have

One CFTBL

Nudder one TZ

Nudder one IJ

Nudder......

Seriously though CFTBL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for CFTBL here :) especially once you upgrade to the Pinsound board , Jady's Snackbar mod and the Aussie LCD .. of course you also need Led's , Mirror Blades , green ramp lights , .. etc etc LOL

Another vote for CFTBL here :) especially once you upgrade to the Pinsound board , Jady's Snackbar mod and the Aussie LCD .. of course you also need Led's Mirror Blades .. etc etc LOL

Ha ha. I've just moved mine on and regret it. Replaced with banzai run though which is a pretty cool unique game. I picked up bsd and it had quickly become my favourite. So I guess I'll have to change my vote. BSD for me now. Until another one comes along that is.

• 1 month later...

Acdc

If I could only one pinball machine, I would have to keep ACDC.

There's just something about both the gameplay and music combo that's just got me pulled in for life!

If you could only own one pinball!

GNR by a mile. Never fails to delight.

Never had the chance to play GnR but they were a huge part of my teenage years. I think I'll get one next even without playing one just because I loved the music back then. Their come back not so much!

Edit: Or should I say try to get one.

Williams Winner

Never seen that one but it is different. I often think how such unique ideas would play with new technology.

One that comes to mind is Klondike but with modern electronics, light effects, sound etc.

Never seen that one but it is different. I often think how such unique ideas would play with new technology.

One that comes to mind is Klondike but with modern electronics, light effects, sound etc.

I've had a Winner for years. Did a full rebuild including cabinet paint and re-stencil.

It's a great, simple game. Easy to understand and keeps you interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...