Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

wanted mint fish tales or Addams family

looking for one of the above and will be placing a for sale for my lotr le on wednesday . if anyone has a really nice fish tales or Addams family please pm me .. can also to trade and cash with lotr le if anyone wants one .

also partial to twilight zone but only interested in mint machines that have been well cared for .. sorry i'm a fussy bugger

thanks

Andrew

looking for one of the above and will be placing a for sale for my lotr le on wednesday . if anyone has a really nice fish tales or Addams family please pm me .. can also to trade and cash with lotr le if anyone wants one .

also partial to twilight zone but only interested in mint machines that have been well cared for .. sorry i'm a fussy bugger

thanks

Andrew

I have a mint TZ on the water at the moment due in 6 to 8 weeks.......

Check this thread for details.... http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=31995&highlight=interest

you sold my FT?

i'm keeping an eye on it .. i wanted to help out a mate who was looking for a first pinball so i sold it to him .. i go over every month and clean it for him so it will stay in top condition .. cleaned it just on saturday actually

sorry greg , . and i realise its going to be tough finding a better one than that .