Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Random Crap Thread

stu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate,

Your ideas are appreciated but please check with admins/mods first. I would ask people to log into flash chat if possible instead of this sort of thread but not everyone is online at the same time so I can see where this may be of benefit. .... OK agreed we will leave this thread however I would like the name changed just for originally.

Lets have some ideas?

:cool:

NOTE: Please don't use this thread instead of purpose made threads like "Projects" etc ect

bah, i didn't even see that flash chat button.....sorry, if it's not really needed then just delete it

even after you mentioned the flash chat i still couldnt find it....

didn't mean to piss anyone off

bah, i didn't even see that flash chat button.....sorry, if it's not really needed then just delete it

even after you mentioned the flash chat i still couldnt find it....

didn't mean to piss anyone off

Narr mate your not pissing anyone off, we want to see people getting involved and putting out ideas. :D

you still sick Elvis

Yeah... it spread to my brain I think. My head's been pounding for two days now. :(

i hear that if you tilt elvis slightly to the left his brain stops working.:D

That's so not true. Look, I'll prove it. If I tilt slightly left like this you can clearly see ...

*client disconnected*

Can you imaging how loooooong this thread would get? Long boring chat threads are not good.

The one on the site that i got the idea from is around 2500 pages long so far, i think they crop it around that mark so it dont slow the server down.

Seriously though, it's not really meant to replace any other threads, if you want help, or if you have other questions then post them in their respective places. It's just more of a chat thing for people to talk to each other and friends to chat and stuff. I know real time chat is good but if you arent in the channel at the time you miss all the talk etc. No more bitching from me anyways...:tomato

Can you imaging how loooooong this thread would get? Long boring chat threads are not good.

Yeah but thats like saying, a certain topic bores you. It might, but others may enjoy it. It only piss's you off if you look at, so don't look.

but......... Ian, I am thinking now, that the general section may loose out because there will not be individual threads but 1 hugh thread and yes that would annoy alot of people having to read thru and defeat the purpose of having a forum with thread structure. If it was just going to be a thread where people say shit and nothing really productive then I would say that wouldn't hurt.

Any others mods agree it is waste of time? :unsure

Well, what I think i know what he is talking about, but that is what the whole forum is if you viewed all the posts in order.

Start a new thread if you need help or want to say hello.

Or if youe online, go into flash. I'll often sit there for a while before anyone shows up, but it lets people know you are in there.

Cheers, Geoff

Well, what I think i know what he is talking about, but that is what the whole forum is if you viewed all the posts in order.

Start a new thread if you need help or want to say hello.

Or if youe online, go into flash. I'll often sit there for a while before anyone shows up, but it lets people know you are in there.

Cheers, Geoff

Just on this...is there any way to indicate how many people are in flash chat. Like have it say "Flash Chat (2)" for 2 people, etc?

• Administrators

Sounds kinda like a shoutbox.

Lol merchant why would you think anybody is pissed at you over this? any new ideas are welcome and if enough interest is shown for it I'll act on it.

Just on this...is there any way to indicate how many people are in flash chat. Like have it say "Flash Chat (2)" for 2 people, etc?

Click on the forum main page then scroll right down the bottom to the whats going on box down a bit further is "Members currently using Flashchat: 3"

Obviously to serve as a reminder for you for the 'morning after'..!

LOL, yeah that works. Instead of seeing all the crap all over the place, then it's all in one place, so you can see the total amount of crap instead!! convenient!!!!:evil

tsst ;)