Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wii - Best Front End ( March 2010 ) for v4.2e

Thought I'd bricked my Wii around 2am when it turned on to a black screen. :blink: Sorted that out though. ;)

Quick background : Have had the Wii at 3.2e for ages now running USB with a external HDD using Flowloader without a hitch... for a while... then it started to crash ( I think I updated my Flow Loader at some point when I was helping someone else out ). So I tried a fair bit to fix it and eventually found myself upgrading to the latest console version (4.2e r19) and modifying that till about 2:30 this morning.

Long story short - Flow Loader no longer works at all. Have tried the latest versions (r1051 - 1055) along with v1.2 from the official site - no dice.

After looking online I've found others with the same problem saying it's the front end. Only problem is that's the sweetest GUI USB loader I've experienced.

Can anyone recommend another loader that works with 4.2e ? Or if they have Flow Loader working at this console version - what ver of FL / IOS / cIOS are you using ?

Thought I'd bricked my Wii around 2am when it turned on to a black screen. :blink: Sorted that out though. ;)

Quick background : Have had the Wii at 3.2e for ages now running USB with a external HDD using Flowloader without a hitch... for a while... then it started to crash ( I think I updated my Flow Loader at some point when I was helping someone else out ). So I tried a fair bit to fix it and eventually found myself upgrading to the latest console version (4.2e r19) and modifying that till about 2:30 this morning.

Long story short - Flow Loader no longer works at all. Have tried the latest versions (r1051 - 1055) along with v1.2 from the official site - no dice.

After looking online I've found others with the same problem saying it's the front end. Only problem is that's the sweetest GUI USB loader I've experienced.

Can anyone recommend another loader that works with 4.2e ? Or if they have Flow Loader working at this console version - what ver of FL / IOS / cIOS are you using ?

Amazingly, You and I are in the same boat, although I am now using GX Loader albeit with no covers as they don't seem to work.

I'll check out the one linked above

Wii 4.2e / cIOS r16

Cheers for the link above.

Ok... to get this to work on 4.2e with wiiflow you'll need to have wiiflow loader IOS249 in your app folder ( not 222 ). Also have IOS35-64-v3349 installed and be using a channel/forwarder from the FULL version - not lite.

Then it'll all work. :o

I need to head out in the rain and dismantle a carport now but if you want to wait till I get back I'll up one of the full channels to save you about a 93+mb download.