Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fan-tas-tic

Selling my EM Williams 1972 Fan-tas-tic . playfield in good condition.

Everything works 100%... $1200.. PM me if interested cheers .. pics coming soon..

907516383_Fantasticplayfield001.thumb.jpg.b74a3612700e5632dae7edb3d555c1ce.jpg

592307465_Fantasticplayfield002.thumb.jpg.4c29d677b56c6d86d55e65a410105afc.jpg

406480455_Fantasticplayfield004.thumb.jpg.9c9db6d5873ba8fbd5fc412a06a07ac8.jpg

18456463_Fantasticplayfield005.thumb.jpg.8c8fa2fc6d7d60a4e6156764ae674e5f.jpg

Edited by WOKA

Too right Rod, don't think Norm Clark (R.I.P. dude) designed a bad game and is so underated as a pinball designer that opened up and mentored the next generation of designers.

Pride of my gamesroom are flyers signed by guys like Norm Clark, Ed Krynski, Wayne Neyens and Steve Kordek.

Back on the topic - this game has so many features and is a blast to play. Very well priced EM from a much over looked time in pinball (1968 - 1972).

Good luck with the sale :)

• Super Moderator
this is an amazing game and we've had some fun with it. hope a local brissy guy picks it up so it stays local. this game keeps you on the edge of your seat with that roulette wheel function if you are playing multiplayer against a few mates. its like watching the powerball numbers come out when you are in with a show ! :D

• Administrators
Like I need another bloody pinball..! Great, fantastic even.. :laugh:

But, gotta keep them in the circle though..

Cheers Nick, catch up tomorrow.

Hey Woka, drive this sucker out to Stu's for Mega Meet 2 will ya, looks like fun. :)

Dave

• Super Moderator
Thing is, if it goes to MM2, its not likely to come back.. Such is the case with 90% of the stuff that goes there..! ;) Stu's games room sort of swallows machines.

• Super Moderator
sad but true. theres a few machines from last year that didn't make it out. a lot more room this year so hoping to score some more. your're lucky that RFM made it out....

sad but true. theres a few machines from last year that didn't make it out. a lot more room this year so hoping to score some more. your're lucky that RFM made it out....

we'll work harder at removing a few while youre asleep this year stu!