Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Finally got LITZ on TZ

RaMpAgE

With weeks of playing TZ and not being able to get lost in the zone and getting very frustrated with it I decided to change it to a 5 ball game.

Not a fan of 5 ball games on pinball and not saying there is anything wrong with it but I felt I needed it with this particular machine.

I finally achieved a LITZ and ended up with 843 mil and a few more or so, I can say it is quite exillerating being my first one and all.

Smiles all round, just had to share.

Cheers:D

I really find TZ to be a complex game i have achieved LITZ on a sited pin but when i played Fair Dinkum Dans machine it just really toweled me up.

I reckon complex machines like this challenge you to the point of major frustration.

It just depends on how you take it... whether having a game kick your ass makes you want to beat it back or whether it just ruins your time in the big brother house.

I enjoy it for how good some of the shots feel. When you hit the piano off a shot from the shooter lane or right orbit. The shot from the right inlane to the dead end is one of the toughest ever but is just so elusive.

Making the gumball combo and then hitting the piano when it drops for a 3 way. I really love the game for this reason.

Congrats on LITZ, fair bit of carnage with all 6 balls.

just got mine and have to say I am struggling to enjoy it, needs more time methinks..

Yeah I must say when I got mine I really didn't play it that much compared to TAF which was right beside it and the balls drained alot especially down the outlanes and that in itself was very annoying.

But after getting into the ruleset and how deep it is with knowing what to do makes it alot more playable/enjoyable.

Congrats on LITZ, fair bit of carnage with all 6 balls.

Shit yeah! luv'd it with those 5 steel and 1 ceramic wizzing here there and everywhere - didn't get LITZ champ though so it's still on the 300 thou default high.

Yeah I must say when I got mine I really didn't play it that much compared to TAF which was right beside it and the balls drained alot especially down the outlanes and that in itself was very annoying.

But after getting into the ruleset and how deep it is with knowing what to do makes it alot more playable/enjoyable.

Shit yeah! luv'd it with those 5 steel and 1 ceramic wizzing here there and everywhere - didn't get LITZ champ though so it's still on the 300 thou default high.

yep ony had it a day so am just banging away. My 3yo kicks my ass on it :(

Not boasting, but I find LITZ quite easy to get on a 3-ball game.

All you need to do is:

1. focus on starting modes, not actually scoring or playing those modes.

2. keep the ball away from the bumpers, due to the frequent left outlane drain.

I've LITZed 3 times in a single game, just by playing this strategy.

Kinda the same strat as touring the mansion on TAF if that's all you want to do, shoot chair, shoot ramp, shoot chair, shoot ramp, trapping the ball while modes time out. I think the scoring is a little too high during LITZ

Yep, sure. Depends how you want to play, some modes give a much higher chance of losing the ball and the points are not worth the risk. I'm just saying its not very hard to "cheat" your way to the end if you really want to... you only have to master a couple of shots and have some ball control.

I like to play out the modes and do what it tells me to do - all part of the enjoyment in the end.

I do too.

I'm just saying that it's not 'hard' to LITZ if that's what you set out to do.

But if I was playing in a tournament, I'd probably go for the LITZ because you'd get more points that way than playing the modes out.

its not very hard to "cheat" your way to the end if you really want to...

What...?! There's zero cheating in starting the modes and getting to LITZ.

Cheating is playing a 3 ball machine on 5 ball, or putting the so-called 'missing rubber' across the gap below the bumpers.

I don't think its cheating to start modes and let em run out. I used to do it on TAF to Tour the Mansion. I think its a bit different with TAF though because LITZ is just a timed slap-fest IMO with a big payoff where as touring the mansion still requires you to aim for and hit shots...

EDIT: I think they key to big scores on TAF is multiball, Touring is good for the 50mill and the lit extra ball.. plus you get to relight EB on the next run to the mansion. Its a tough game to score high though, for me anyway.

Edited by NMD

Tz is one of the best pins around it has many different modes understanding how to play(the rules) is important as it is to use all 4 flippers there are so many modes ,combos that makes the game so great not to mention the sound keeps me coming back for more! Tz is a keeper u wont get board of this one, im a good player of Tz it would be good to challange an other good player!:)