Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MAMEWAH v1.62b12

Still cant get it to work on my mame machine. I can get a list, snap and videos working when I click on a game it goes blank then goes back to the list again. It is pointed to the mame command line mame.exe. When it is pointed to mame32.exe it works but the resoloution is fucked up on most games. Ohwell mame 32 is good apart from lack of videos and shutdown without a mouse.

I tried atomic FE with my arcade monitor. It was easy to setup and I got everything working. I just did not like it though. Every now and then it would freeze my computer and the videos would work when I first ran the program and then after about 10minutes the vids would stop working. Seemed very buggy to me.

I still cant find a front end better than mame32. I have mame32 setup so i dont have all the junk up the top. It shows the game list with a large picture and also a description about the game below the picture. And if I want to see the cab or control panel that is easy as well. I just wish it could show videos.

• 5 weeks later...

Have ya looked at your Mamewah Log file? This is where I found majority of my answers...

Post it here and we might make some sense of it if ya want?

Are ya running Windows 98? If so, I believe I had similar probs when I didn't have the correct sound drivers and directX on my system.

Smit