Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Classic Arcade and Pinball Pictures

• Administrators

These pics were sent to me by Tony (illawarra_steelers's) to share with the community.

There's about 274 images of retro goodness and I'm told Extra Ball contributed some too :)

I've uploaded them to the Photo Gallery which you can view HERE

Don't forget you comment on pics in the Gallery so if you have some info on the machine or places in any of the pics please do so :)

Big thanks to Tony for sharing this :) If anybody else has pics they would like to me upload send me a PM.

Edited by Arcade King
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

In my introduction, I mentioned my pinball fascination took effect from my visits to the King Street, Cotton Tree arcade on the Sunshine Coast in the 1970's. A few others have also said they went there too.

Every time I play pinball, it transports me back so easily to 1970s at Cotton Tree Arcade. Recently I've spent a number of hours on this forum, visited my local arcades, my mind turned to researching my old pinball digs at Cotton Tree, and found this link. Most of the photos are on topic, a couple are off but its worth browsing them all!

Here is a link to 60+ photos of the Cotton Tree Arcade, just click on the "Next Picture" link in the top right hand corner to scroll the lot: http://www.bonzle.com/c/a?a=pic&fn=zlsviyys&s=3

Edited by CNsylvester