Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - X Game 6: Xevious

:lol:lol

i thought it was *obvious*

obviously not:lol

Just curious, who thought it was a genuine score? No one that i can see :unsure

I like the way this game uses a 3 second loop of sfx as it's backing track. Sort of just blends nicer than some of the game music of this era.

its all good... have a few beers and it will al make a lot more sense to you then:p:lol

I agree, people talking crap always seem to make more sense after a few :lol

Tsonga to beat crybaby federer :cry then go on to win!

I can think of one that wasn,t:unsure Its all good to make these comments, but no one seems to have the kahunas to make it public......except one or two.

Sorry I have no idea who you're on about I just think the whole idea of cheating in a tournament like this is so lame I'm taking the piss. I know it can be frustrating if you KNOW someone is ripping us all off but really, they're just not worth it - are they?

Sorry, I've had a few tonight and maybe I'm too facetious but meh, we're not playing for sheep stations or anything and with most games it's so obvious when somebody is cheating no comment should even be made just post the scores ignoring the cheat - surely?

Who put Midori in my CC & Dry FFS?!?!?!? :lol

Cheers

LT.

I agree, people talking crap always seem to make more sense after a few :lol

Tsonga to beat crybaby federer :cry then go on to win!

Fed Ex will waste all in his path from here on. There were 2 who could smoke him and they're GONE - Rafa/Djoke-a-vich :) I'm no fan of Roger but why is he a :cry ?

Cheers

LT.

Better than nothing......

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/mamepatrol/High%20Scores/0001-5.png

This will be my last score post for a couple of weeks, i'm off to bali... (mame cab to hard to pack)

I hope wonderboy doesn't come up while i'm gone..... see you in a few weeks guys.

Didn't get much chance to play this week, too busy upgrading my Mame cab PC. (p3 600 -> p4 3Ghz)

nice one

would shall see a nice improvement on the quality of the game play now

anything more then 3 Ghz is probably a waste

i have a P4 HT 3Ghz setup in my mame cab

everything runs nicely on it:D

anyhow...back on topic

I lived with a crappy celeron in my mame cab for ages, and it was fine for most games pre '85. Upgraded to a 2.8 p4 just so i could play NBA JAM without slowdown.

The P4 is handy for neogeo and some of the other more modern arcade games like....hmmmm.....can't think of any worth playing :D

Was a bit slack this week didn't spend much time on the cabinet, too many projects on I think.

I'm in the middle of a mame cabinet rebuild aswell, should be done in about a week. This one is a lot more wrist-friendly so should be better on shooters, and I'll be able to swap 4-way 8-way which will finally relieve me of my Donkey Kong frustrations.

MGL - X

Game 6 Results

Game 6 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 6: Xevious

1. DKong 164,870

25 points

2. Rat 149,500

20 points

3. Jammasized 131,330

16 points

4. shabu 108,270

13 points

5. SectionZ 106,940

11 points

6. kane 100,270

10 points

7. Wingtipvortex 77,540

9 points

8. MamePatrol 37,540

8 points

Leaderboard has been updated

Crap, I missed this one as well :-(

No need to wait DK - it's not like I've spent any time on it thus far.

OK officially closed now , the leaderboard is tightening up though thanks to a few not posting scores.

Sh** I just posted a score (any score) so as not to be one of those people who signs up for MGL then doesn't post a score for all the games. I did crack a similar score earlier in the week but planned to do better by Monday night and then... well the whole WA time difference got me... Yeah yeah I know :cry :laugh:

Cheers

LT.

Sh** I just posted a score (any score) so as not to be one of those people who signs up for MGL then doesn't post a score for all the games. I did crack a similar score earlier in the week but planned to do better by Monday night and then... well the whole WA time difference got me... Yeah yeah I know :cry :laugh:

Cheers

LT.

Another one:rolleyes :laugh:

Well play some Space Invaders :) Maybe people should just post an earlier score just in case they miss the cut off time.

• Super Moderator
Another one:rolleyes :laugh:

Well play some Space Invaders :) Maybe people should just post an earlier score just in case they miss the cut off time.

My score was crap, just couldn't get going on the keyboard (might have got me 2nd last place :lol) so I didn't bother

I must do something about that, maybe a desktop controller or some shit (you think I'd shove a MAME pc into one of my cabs but I'm a lazy prick :D)