Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - X Game 5: Joust

Had a go of this yesterday... jesus - I've lost my mojo. :(

I am going to have a few games today and see if can beat my 50,000:redface score, some how I think that will be unlikely, spending more time on this one than the other games so far and not getting much better:realmad:

I am going to have a few games today and see if can beat my 50,000:redface score, some how I think that will be unlikely, spending more time on this one than the other games so far and not getting much better:realmad:

It's one of those games where you need to play it solidly to achieve a zone-like state. Once I'm in the zone I can hover around 150k fairly consistently. Haven't played this game for a long time now after maxing-out the top 5 slots on Jammasized's machine a year or so ago. I know he's finally taken no.1 slot on his machine while practising for this tourn so if anyone out there is playing with a poker face they'll need to reach for a winnable score. I doubt I'm going to beat his score for this round - and it's one of my all time games. Will be giving it a hammering tomorrow. About to go see Avatar (finally) and then spend the evening with friends so wont get a chance on the cab tonight. Domestic bliss chores this morning while there's been a bit of respite from the sun : Work on the vegie patches and building of the chook sheds. All's cool.

It's one of those games where you need to play it solidly to achieve a zone-like state. Once I'm in the zone I can hover around 150k fairly consistently. Haven't played this game for a long time now after maxing-out the top 5 slots on Jammasized's machine a year or so ago. I know he's finally taken no.1 slot on his machine while practising for this tourn so if anyone out there is playing with a poker face they'll need to reach for a winnable score. I doubt I'm going to beat his score for this round - and it's one of my all time games. Will be giving it a hammering tomorrow. About to go see Avatar (finally) and then spend the evening with friends so wont get a chance on the cab tonight. Domestic bliss chores this morning while there's been a bit of respite from the sun : Work on the vegie patches and building of the chook sheds. All's cool.

Sounds like you had breakfast with Bob there :D

Edit: Score update in previous post, made it to Wave 23. I finally beat Shabu's top 5 scores on my cab, and how. Took a PB to get there, and I learned some new things about Joust in the later levels.

I'm done with Joust for the week, unless someone goes over the top - speaking of which, where is Ramere ?;)

Edited by Jed

MGL - X

Game 5 Results

Game 5 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 5: Joust

1. Jammasized 230,050

25 points

2. shabu 137,800

20 points

3. SectionZ 116,500

16 points