Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pistol pete

Hey pete was that you on the back page of the courier mail yesterday answering the poll?

Question:

Should Cricket adopt Day-Night test matches?

Response:

Yes so I can watch cricket at the gabba and go straight out and party at the beat. pistol pete, bracken ridge.

P.S. for those not in brissy the beat is a gaybar (don't ask me how i know:blink:)

• Super Moderator

rofl

when i first moved to brisbane some assH said the beat was the place to go. So I turn up with a mate from sydney and wonder why its full of guys in jeans and no shirts dancing with each other. stitch up city. :confused:

it seems pistol pete is a name favoured by the gay community (not that there's anything wrong with that sic seinfeld) - other than the unfortunate correspondence with your handle pete....... :p

LMAO

when i first moved to brisbane some assH said the beat was the place to go. So I turn up with a mate from sydney and wonder why its full of guys in jeans and no shirts dancing with each other. stitch up city. :confused:

And I just thought you were a really really friendly guy stu...:laugh:

rofl

it seems pistol pete is a name favoured by the gay community (not that there's anything wrong with that sic seinfeld) - other than the unfortunate correspondence with your handle pete....... :p

LMAO

Not a good image - mega meat 2010. Furball and others getting to know each other, not that there's anything wrong with that indeed:laugh:

Seinfeld - I've been outed, and I wasn't even in:lol