Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Copper gets 12 months..what a joke

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,26498493-5006301,00.html?referrer=email&source=AN_email_nl

Supplied confidential information to a criminal who supplied it to motorcycle gangs.

She makes my skin crawl, having had the displeasure of actually knowing her and having had to put up with her bullshit in the workplace.

She should have got 3 years on the bottom, not 12 months. :realmad:

I know it doesn't really seem fair, but I reckon cops should be held to a higher standard than the rest of the community.

Tuffer penalties for those that are supposed to be upholding the law. :unsure

i absolutely agree with you here, same too should go with politicians as well

Sadly I'm reminded of several crappy things.

1) She was on full pay for nearly 3 years while suspended. It would be nice if people in her situation had to pay it back, like a HECS debt.

2) Her case is pretty trivial compared to some of the arseholes around. No wonder they get called 'filth'...

nothing worse than crooked cops, they shit me.......

as there are alot of honest guys with a bad past who could do a hell of a better job.....

worst thing is about crooked cops, is it tarnishes the *ENTIRE* police force

sure as shit makes it hard when your a parent and educate your kids that police are your friends and are good people and here to help you and you read about shit like this

what was the info she gave out of curiosity

copy/paste from link article

Judge Rosemary Davey refused to suspend Buckskin's punishment for leaking confidential police information to drug dealer Chad Tassone - who, in turn, passed it to outlaw motorcycle gangs.

Copy/Paste from link supplied above

She gave Tassone the name and address of a man who had witnessed a bikie brawl outside a city nightclub.

Buckskin was further alleged to have cross-checked the registration and ownership details of cars parked outside the home of Tassone's associate, Felice Esposito

Brad I feel your disgust/anger. It must be hard being in the force without fellow members doing crap like this. She got off lightly. Not sure why the courts think a shorter sentence is better for her kids...Sounds like she ain't much of a person...

she should have got something on the bottom, that's for sure...

She probably will now!!

Also, what happened to the Bikie Brawl Witness I wonder... did the bikies get him or did he end up giving his evidence in court?

Smit