Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stern Spiderman Mods

State
    Sunshine Coast Qld
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Lookin' great Gav! Spidy is a pin waiting for LEDs if I ever saw one....

I have done the blues for Venom and what a difference they made! I'll be working on the rest very soon.

How cool is the lighting when you shoot the Venom ramp with all the "blues" going off and also when you hit Venom with the green lighting!!

This is so fkn cool it is - it's like a fast and furious rock 'n' roll pinny when compared to LOTR. Just with the first game I played, I knew this game was a winner

Well done Gav
    Man cannot live with just one pinball.

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock_And_Awe View Post

I have done the blues for Venom and what a difference they made! I'll be working on the rest very soon.

How cool is the lighting when you shoot the Venom ramp with all the "blues" going off and also when you hit Venom with the green lighting!!

This is so fkn cool it is - it's like a fast and furious rock 'n' roll pinny when compared to LOTR. Just with the first game I played, I knew this game was a winner

Well done Gav
    Must say I trust your advice Mark and think you have swayed me to a SM from a TSPP (Always was a SM fan from cartoons to comics)
    Looks like the next will be another Steve Ritchie pinball good way to round of from FP,F14,T2 .
    Now just have to find one, was this one of the re-release ones , maybe I will give Cashbox Amusements a call tomorrow and see what they can do, or should I wait for the Chinese $4500.00 ones stated from EB

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKong View Post
    or should I wait for the Chinese $4500.00 ones stated from EB
    If your serious forget about it. aint gonna happen. I will give my right nut as my left nut was given away on the LOTR LE machines.

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Well done Gav
    You should add the green LED to Green Goblin spotlight. WICKED. I put a yellow LED in the Sandman Spotlight and White on Doc-Oc
    AROUND THE LEFT ORBIT, THROUGH THE POP BUMPERS, OFF THE STAND-UPS, INTO THE RIGHT VUK, DOWN THE RIGHT INLANE, UP THE CENTRE RAMP;NOTHING BUT JACKPOT!

State
    Sunshine Coast Qld
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Must say I trust your advice Mark and think you have swayed me to a SM from a TSPP (Always was a SM fan from cartoons to comics)
    Looks like the next will be another Steve Ritchie pinball good way to round of from FP,F14,T2 .
    Now just have to find one, was this one of the re-release ones , maybe I will give Cashbox Amusements a call tomorrow and see what they can do, or should I wait for the Chinese $4500.00 ones stated from EB
    I really think you can't go wrong with a Spiderman Ben, but it is a big decision when buying a NIB. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by indazone gav View Post
    You should add the green LED to Green Goblin spotlight. WICKED. I put a yellow LED in the Sandman Spotlight and White on Doc-Oc
    I'll be giving that a go Gav - thanks for the tip
    Last edited by Shock_And_Awe; 30th December 2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.
    Man cannot live with just one pinball.

State
    Ballarat, Victoria
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    766 Post(s)
    I've had my game for 48 hours now so it's time to mod.....
    Spidy came today, I did not set it up and have a game before I started moding

I figured adding the Spiderman topper was going to be easier to add while the game was sitting on the ground

Also, I am going to crome it up, so I set it up with crome legs instead of the supplied black legs
    Crome lockdown bar

Will take pics later, 3.5 hours driving, an hour to set up, I am hot/tired

I think you may have missed out on getting a Spiderman (but it will not hurt to call Leo)
    But I will tell you that they are getting TSPP in January
    Last edited by Pop Bumper Pete; 30th December 2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Now just have to find one, was this one of the re-release ones , maybe I will give Cashbox Amusements a call tomorrow and see what they can do, or should I wait for the Chinese $4500.00 ones stated from EB[/QUOTE]

Try AMD, I found them to be great to deal with
    AROUND THE LEFT ORBIT, THROUGH THE POP BUMPERS, OFF THE STAND-UPS, INTO THE RIGHT VUK, DOWN THE RIGHT INLANE, UP THE CENTRE RAMP;NOTHING BUT JACKPOT!

State
    Northern Beaches
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Do you reckon Steve Ritchie will ever make another pinny for stern?

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Series 3 View Post
    Do you reckon Steve Ritchie will ever make another pinny for stern?
    Never say Never. But highly unlikely, especially if Gary Stern is still calling the shots

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Added the webbed pinbits protectors today, they look great IMO.
    Last edited by Gav; 18th April 2010 at 01:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information