Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

My Gamesroom

Yes, that is her. Her pic is right next to Billy Idol. Let me explain why. Every other month we have a 80's party at our place. The entire house is converted into a 80's house. So magic cubes, c64, magazines 80's candy, posters etc. And Kylie and Billy are hanging in a spot which is hard to reach so I just let them hang till the next party ;-)

Wow awesome collection and website. :023:

Looks like there's some good resto tips on there. I either need to translate it or learn a second language!

I am working on the part that isn't translated yet....But since english is my second language it takes a while ;-)

Billy Idol :cool:

I am working on the part that isn't translated yet....But since english is my second language it takes a while ;-)

You do it better than a lot down under ;) Impressed !!!

Edited by DKong
Auto Merged Double Post.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well you asked for a video and here it is. Part 1 and 2 feature a focus on the games, part 3 and 4 on the lights and sound.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWLWYh10v2I

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTdbgSFlfYw

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1LuHfIxBbo

Part 4: [video=youtube;n-oomL31-gU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-oomL31-gU

Sorry for the poor picture quality and my poor english. I just videotaped it this morning a quick and dirty one ;-)

Enjoy

Hagen from Germany

Incredible video's. Thank you very much for taking the time to make and post them....

I would be interested in more details of some of these mod's you are so capable of doing they look and sound amazing.

Like the LED's in the Cyclone Backbox....

I would be interested in more details of some of these mod's you are so capable of doing they look and sound amazing.

Like the LED's in the Cyclone Backbox....

Thanks for the kind words. Sure I would like to share my ideas about the mods, just ask.

The LED's in the backbox of my Cyclone are an easy modification. I always thought that the colors of the ferris weel and the bonus meter are a bit dim. So I replaced them with LED's in the same color. While I did that I went ahead and replaced the bulbs behind the word Cyclone with red LED's as well. Next I realized that I came that far so why not replaceing all Bulbs in the backbox with LED's. I used warm white LED's but for the faces of the people in the coaster I used cold white ones, to give them a pale, scared appearance.

I tried to replace the GI with LED's as well but it looked too dark so I am using regular #47 bulbs for the GI. I try to use LED's for the inserts if possible to prevent any lifting of the inserts due to the heat of the bulbs and as a nice side effect, it consumes much less power and I don't have any burned GI connectors anymore.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
It sounds like its not going to happen, and it also sounds like god didn't want it to happen if your dad doesn't like polish girls and if your still young enough to the point where your parents can control what do, then you probably shouldn't be "sleeping together/having fun" so wait til your like seventeen and if the girls still around then you could compromise with your parents but, otherwise i suggest to just enjoy flirting with her and growing up.

Words that I am sure we can all live by :)

• 3 years later...