Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - X Game 2: Scrambled Egg

Not sure of your protocol on "upgraded" scores posting DKong so I'll post a new reply with my latest - if this is no good let me know and I'll edit the original and keep it all in one reply. Cheers.

Its easier to read/tally the scores when the original score is updated, you can always post your new score to brag in the normal message :) just change the original title score though.

( click advanced when you edit your original score post to access the title)

Hope that makes sense :)

BTW I wouldn't call getting the 10,000 bonus a cheat as its part of the game :unsure

• Like 1

Its easier to read/tally the scores when the original score is updated, you can always post your new score to brag in the normal message :) just change the original title score though.

( click advanced when you edit your original score post to access the title)

Hope that makes sense :)

BTW I wouldn't call getting the 10,000 bonus a cheat as its part of the game :unsure

Roger, will update original as I go - I remember Amy saying that was the go so wanted to check how you did it. Bragging won't be an issue when you look at the scores I'm posting :)

LOL yeah I was only saying cheat as a joke. It's not like using the Mr Do cheat to get 254 extra men :) Plus it was funny because there was such a rant posted in the 1941 thread about continues and cheating...

Cheers

LT.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
New score :-)

The levels loop - I believe after lvl 8? Once it restarts, the enemies are much faster, but it's otherwise the same.

Nice score! makes my 36K looks pretty tame :lol

• Like 1

Just found a bug in the game, got to 107k about round 7 and when an egg hit the rolling dude the game froze up.

I just had the same thing happen, I was at about 100K aswell and it froze. MAME tab menus still worked and I could hear the credit noise when I coined it up, obviously a game code error not MAME.

• Like 1

Relo's leave tomorrow after being here for a week so I'll get a chance to turn on the gas and fire up the cabinet.

150+ scores posted by others already and my score sucked when I had the chance to check the game out ( I hadn't worked out the 10k bonus ). Might need more gas.

• Like 1

Thought I'd have a quick bash after spending the whole day on house improvements..blurg. Had a couple of Coopers Pale Ales as a warm up, and had a blinder - 256k, Level 13. Score updated in previous post :)

I'm loving this game - like others, I can't beleive I never saw it in any Arcade anywhere as a kid. Or maybe I did, and dismissed it as naff cause it wasn't Donkey Kong, Scramble, or Track and Field. What a gem, great nomination Rat. This one's going straight to my favourites list on the cab :D

• Like 1

New score.

Bring your Pale Ale magic, Jammasized :-)

Well done, that's a big effort! So 290k is now the minimum required, the bar gets ever higher.

Challenge accepted - Just as well I have some beer left :40s:

• Like 1

no.......NO........NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Mame machine down, i repeat mame machine down...MAYDAY, MAYDAY!

Turned her on to have a bash......and.......and.....'sniffle'....it made a funny noise......and ......'sob'.......and a wisp of blue smoke came outta it.......and now its fu...fu....fu...FAAAAAAARRRRKKKED. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AHH AHH AHH!:cry

Power supply methinks, luckily i have a few spares about and hopefully it didnt do ant damage to MOBO or HDD etc when it shit itself....so maybe an easy fix.

Still a pain in the arse though....there goes my lazy Sunday of poundin away at 'Scrambled Eggs'......Bastard!

• Like 1

Sucks about your cab, RG. Have you worked out what happened?

Got her sussed....was the power supply.

Not too upset, gave me the excuse i needed to upgrade my mame cab (which i have been meaning to do for about 6 months!) Just whacked another (much better) pc in her...a bit of wiring, re- installed everything, configured mame and now im back in action! S'all good!

Eggs are back on the menu!:D

• Like 1

Glad to hear it.

Nothing like a good explosion to justify an upgrade :-P

Though I just plonked a $50 P4 in mine, and it's cranking along! I forget really easily just how stupidly fast modern PCs are for most things :-)

• Like 1

Speaking personally, I can't bring myself to load this game up anymore :-)

Well thank god an egg only gets laid once :laugh::rolleyes

MGL - X

Game 2 Results

Game 2 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 2: Scrambled Egg

1. kane 306,600

25 points

2. Jammasized 290,600

20 points

3. xen 289,880

16 points