Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - X Game 2: Scrambled Egg

Game 2: Scrambled Egg

Rom: scregg

Randomly selected from the MGL Xgame list, game 19 on the list

Nominated by Rat

%5B/img%5D%5B/font%5D

No Current Hi-Score

Manufacturer: Technos

Year: 1983

Class: Wide Release

Genre: Labyrinth/Maze

Type: Videogame

Monitor:

Orientation: Vertical

Type: Raster: Standard Resolution

CRT: Color

Conversion Class: unique

Number of Simultaneous Players: 1

Maximum number of Players: 2

Gameplay: Alternating

Control Panel Layout: Single Player

Controls:

Joystick: 4-way (up, down, left, right)

Buttons: 1 [Kick/Throw Eyes]

Sound: Amplified Mono (one channel)

Dip switch settings

Lives 3

Bonus 30,000

Difficulty Easy

Scrambled Egg Description

The player must run around a maze kicking Eggs into walls to break them open, revealing chicks. Chicks then must be kicked off the screen.

(http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7693)

Games are picked through a random generator from the list compiled in the MGL X thread. To have your games included in the pick you need to submit a score. You can add to this list at any time.

Remember to make your score valid you need to post your score in the subject line and don't forget your screen shot, any troubles let me know.

Your scores need to be in by next Monday 21st of December BY 8PM (NSW daylight savings time).

We will be having a two week break after this game.

DKong

Edited by DKong
  • Like 1

LOL .....EGGS, yeah I nommed this game, why? I played a clone of it at the roller skating in Devonport in the day. I enjoy the ramdomness, and the fair difficulty curve giving you a decent 20c worth of play.

I didn't nom it because it's a game I'm great at, but because it needs eggsposure ;)

Yeah LAY off all the EGG jokes have been over COOKED last time with the other classic egg game.

• Like 1

LOL .....EGGS, yeah I nommed this game, why? I played a clone of it at the roller skating in Devonport in the day. I enjoy the ramdomness, and the fair difficulty curve giving you a decent 20c worth of play.

I didn't nom it because it's a game I'm great at, but because it needs eggsposure ;)

Yeah LAY off all the EGG jokes have been over COOKED last time with the other classic egg game.

I was going to say the eggsact same thing, but i feel youv'e poached it from me

• Like 1

How could you forget? sculling passion pop in the car park, playing that moto cross game? sneaking into the night club up the road, the go-karts outside, the boys pushing me over while skating even though I told them not to and ripping my new mole skin jeans LOL
  • Like 1

Dkong... I know I'm new here ( haven't been posting on AA since the 80's like some people ;) ) but can I request that info for the person who nominated the game and the dipswitch settings be listed in the header post ? Cheers mate. Some of us are playing on cabs, some dedicated, others via PC.

All's cool.

Right eggs... what the hell is this game ? :o

• Like 1

Dkong... I know I'm new here ( haven't been posting on AA since the 80's like some people ;) ) but can I request that info for the person who nominated the game and the dipswitch settings be listed in the header post ? Cheers mate. Some of us are playing on cabs, some dedicated, others via PC.

All's cool.

Right eggs... what the hell is this game ? :o

Yep, will put the MAME default dips on the first page and the person who nominated it, will have to be this afternoon when I can get to my cab.

• Like 1

Ahhh Scrambled Eggs is actually the original game, and the one I played in the arcade. It's a better game than this clone that I eggroniously nominated.

Sorry to be an eggcruciating pain in the bum, but can we all play Scrambled Eggs instead of just plain old Eggs?

• Like 1

Ahhh Scrambled Eggs is actually the original game, and the one I played in the arcade. It's a better game than this clone that I eggroniously nominated.

Sorry to be an eggcruciating pain in the bum, but can we all play Scrambled Eggs instead of just plain old Eggs?

The rate we are going with this MGL I will be happy for the two week break :rolleyes

If everyone else is happy to change I will :unsure

• Like 1

Cool...now we're cookin'

DKong you love it, don't pretend it's a chore ;)

Just wish I could get a few games in uninterrupted :rolleyes Seems everytime I turn the cab on Dad needs to do something, or for me to attend to something <_<.

Hey are you on holidays? we will have to arrange some sort of a games night, I wish dad would cooperate and do an overnight stay at the respite house, would make it a lot easier .

• Like 1

Freaky little game ;-)

I found it bloody difficult on an 8way joystick, but much easier on a keyboard!

Loving this MGL business.. it's reminding me how freaking easy games are these days :D

Edited by xen
Score update
  • Like 1