Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pintoxication Day - 10 April, 2010

Poor little paccas. I think they may have to go in the neighbours yard for their own safety although that would be a good competition. see who could catch them without getting kicked in the clacker and spat on, especially after a few beers. :blink:

Sounds like a competition we used to have at night clubs when we were younger, although, I think the alpaca's are better looking then some of the women we used to see out :lol:lol:lol

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a competition we used to have at night clubs when we were younger, although, I think the alpaca's are better looking then some of the women we used to see out :lol:lol:lol

I can understand that seeing as you are a Albury local........myself, I came from 'The Shire' and I am still coming to grips with some of the sights of Lavi. People are different down here.

OK Its official...I'm definitely going. Driving down, spending a nite in Sydney then picking up Furballx and driving to the meet. Anyone from qld want a lift - more than welcome and a bed in Sydney

cheers Jas

Good stuff. Thanks for the notice, I will change all the settings on my machines so that Jas won't re-write all of my highest scores and the Alpacas are going into hiding. :lol

It's gonna be a good night I reckon.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a list of attendees ?

On page 7 post #68 there is a rough list. I was going to do this shortly but as I may as well do it now.

Could everyone who is planning on coming just send me a quick email to confirm numbers please so we can start planning how much tucker we are going to need.

E: pintoxication@gmail.com

Thanks,

Blair

• 3 weeks later...

I think I would like to come - but then I remembered that the last time I was in Albury I was arrested and locked up for walking over the bridge.

Then I remembered that it was for urinating in a alleyway and it was in fact Castlemain.

Then I remembered the sad fact that it was both :-(

This sounds fun but I doubt the car would make it with me and the missus as it is near dead.

Hmm havent decided if I come up friday night after work or sat morning may do the friday night thing and camp on the side of the road

Friday is my last dat at work have been here 9years 9 months and I quit no long service for me :(

Hmm havent decided if I come up friday night after work or sat morning may do the friday night thing and camp on the side of the road

Friday is my last dat at work have been here 9years 9 months and I quit no long service for me :(

Sooo close but no cigar hey.

No need to camp on the side of the road Dave. If you make it this far after work there is no reason why you can't set up on the Friday night here.

Attendees list updated on 1st page.

The wait is nearly over

The machines are almost set

Looking forward to not being sober

What fix did I forget?

can someone keep this going?

you for got to put the balls in

this may well be true

but we can still sink a tin

or maybe 32

(that was crap lol, but it's the effort that counts & this didn't take much :lol)

Looking forward to the meet Blair not long now-getting thirsty thinking about it.

Peter

Hmmmmm which thirst stands out the most? Beer or pinball. Luckily we're combining the two like some kind of monster.

Looking forward to meeting everyone also.

Melb, long service is safe after 7years.

(I beleive Sydney should be simular, rules changed around 1 year or so a go)

They will have to pay you prorata.

Look into it,

Red

Edited by Redback
Syd ref

Hey guys,

wondering if anyone coming from Melbourne on Saturday to Blair's meet has room for the transport of an arcade cabinet? Throwing around ideas at the moment if I purchase a candy cab, how to get it here.

This is probably a pinball sacrilege on Pintoxication Day?

;)

Cheers!

Adam.

Hey guys,

wondering if anyone coming from Melbourne on Saturday to Blair's meet has room for the transport of an arcade cabinet? Throwing around ideas at the moment if I purchase a candy cab, how to get it here.

This is probably a pinball sacrilege on Pintoxication Day?

;)

Cheers!

Adam.

Good idea, we can all test it out for you on the day. :D

sorry adam,

if i didnt have the kids coming up with me I would certinally bring it up for ya...

Just with the kids crap we might be able to fit us in...just. lol...

Sorry mate if we could we would the more cabs the better :D...

See you all there this weekend.