Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Whats yah poison...? (what you drinking tonight)

WOKA

@nich2pat are there any kiwi beers in there?....you have to have Tui on there...such great advertising in NZ with the "Yeah right" campaign Google it.

It reminds me 3 years ago at my Bros 50th...unreal setting in a Vineyard where we grew up. I got on the "Pale Ale" ....must of been the weather, location and family but geez what a nice drop even for someone who doesnt enjoy specialty beers

...back to the blondes tonight LOL

Im really hooked on this stuff at the moment. Local brewer here in Five Dock NSW.

Akasha Tradewind Lager. Never been big on beer in a can, I usually pour this into a glass.

Akasha_Tradewind_Lager_375ml_Can__00411.1505701151.500.440.png

Otherwise when out, pretty easy to please with stuff on tap. Love Reschcs , lashes, or even just a VB on tap

• 1 month later...
A hard day at work...I felt like a drink but didnt know what. Ended up with Coconut Ciroc served with Soda and Mango slice. Wife aint gunna be happy with no mango and the Ciroc just about finished. I dont drink Vodka cos its just so damn nice....this beats 42 below. So damn smooth...pics to follow if I can find my phone :)

A hard day at work...I felt like a drink but didnt know what. Ended up with Coconut Ciroc served with Soda and Mango slice. Wife aint gunna be happy with no mango and the Ciroc just about finished. I dont drink Vodka cos its just so damn nice....this beats 42 below. So damn smooth...pics to follow if I can find my phone :)

Cruise on Bro. Mine is Chardy tonight;)

I love coconut so I am intrigued...looking forward to the photos.

• 1 month later...

A selection from the last couple of days:

c96c4c2cd7ef58775267e3c95d876da9.jpg

Solid...took some time to finish, very heavy brew

da6c14f378c09c0e35b7997f137ef0a8.jpg

Yum-oh!!! Very impressed, great mix

dcfa9f92e77c5277740abbead5bc7869.jpg

Great brew, can recommend if you can get your hands on one

Xmas day was a Balter day with XPA, IPA and Extra Strong Pale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Just giving this stuff a try

Archie mite

39784-posts.article_lg.jpg.1089c7988d4a4420727cfa3b1fe250c5.jpg

Must say that its a new taste, cant drink it neat, way too strong for me, my son seems to think its ok, I have tried it with Coke, dont know what to think yet, not real used to drinking alcoholic Vegimite :lol

Unfortunately purchased 2 bottles as its a limited edition, 1 ill keep un-corked, the other I will see if my mates like it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just spent a few weeks in Bali ... and you can't drink the water so Bintang it is. But that first Carlton Draught when i got back was the best beer i've had in a while.

Well the thread title is "Whats yah Poison"

The only other devil water I could find was this Toxic waste '1945'

IMG_3364.thumb.jpg.a7b4c095248c225c976b9b5a93bbdf9a.jpg

Only had one chug - YUK

Never tasted Camel Urine so I couldn’t tell ya

But what I can tell you is that my Pinball playing is going well & I can’t feel the cold in the shed

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade