Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - X Game 1: 1941-Counter Attack

Hate to say it and I reckon it's a shame but maybe any game that can be continued without resetting the score to zero should be given the ass from the list

I think one of my noms KLAX allows continued score, however I considered this before nominating it <_<

I'm sure the high score table has 2 divisions *1 coin* + *multi coin*

so if players took a pic of the highscore table it should be ok.

SZ

• Like 1

I think one of my noms KLAX allows continued score, however I considered this before nominating it <_<

I'm sure the high score table has 2 divisions *1 coin* + *multi coin*

so if players took a pic of the highscore table it should be ok.

SZ

I used to love KLAX, great game:), I think we should be right with continue games ;)

• Like 1

Your an MGL veteran, you know the cut off time is 8pm :), at least you got a score posted though. Would of only moved you up one place I think, and then that wouldn't be fair to xen then.:)

Nah, all good...........

I forgot what time it was and thought i would have one more crack.

Doh Mar...!!!! :blink:

• Like 1

so we actually did have someone cheat in this?? say it aint so joe.

Use of continuations were evident in score/s posted. <_< Could be cheating or hopefully just unintentional posting of the wrong score.

Edit : Removed my rant. It's not needed here.

Edited by shabu
calmed down a smidge
  • Like 1

did the person that nominated this game play?? if so thens terling if no then ban from next mgl and a stolen generation style apology.

Its happened for years, everyone gets whoo my fav game I will nominate but that don't play it, we are starting to sort out the players from charlatans .

I even stipulated at the beginning of this MGL if you are not going to play don't nominate but some people have game ego's bigger than there playing abilities.

filter the crap out over time I suppose :rolleyes

• Like 1

did the person that nominated this game play?? if so thens terling if no then ban from next mgl and a stolen generation style apology.

I think anyone that nominates games is showing a genuine interest in MGL & thats a good thing.

So they didn't play in the first round, maybe they didn't know it started or had real life stuff to deal with :unsure

I speak from experience! I didn't post a score in my first nom that came up! oops.

Give players a chance to get into MGL....

• Like 1

I think anyone that nominates games is showing a genuine interest in MGL & thats a good thing.

So they didn't play in the first round, maybe they didn't know it started or had real life stuff to deal with :unsure

I speak from experience! I didn't post a score in my first nom that came up! oops.

Give players a chance to get into MGL....

I agree, there can be many reasons for not playing sometimes. ATM i cant because of computer malfunctions. But also the nominator needs to be interested in MGL and participate in some games at least. I think thats fair.

• Like 1